(Offline) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - For Glory, Link (mainly) || Streams of the FE, XCOM: EW and other games!

N7隊長ジョン

General Questions about my Twitch Streams.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer more? LP's or Streams?

I'm back!!! Planned LPs and streams in the future: Hyrule Warriors, Smash 4, more FE content, and some XCOM Long War.

Streaming more often now, link and more information below.
=============================================

So I know I've been MIA for quite some time now on YT and Twitch.

Well, now I'm getting a capture card for my Wii U, so i'll be able to finally stream some Hyrule Warriors, and I'll be able to stream some Smash 4 for Wii U as well!!!
So expect a lot more content from me in the future!

I'll also be recording/streaming more FE content more in the future as well, so keep an eye out for that!

Here's my twitch link if you guys don't already have it
http://www.twitch.tv/n7_average_azn

And my YT link as well!
http://tinyurl.com/n7averageazn

======================================================

You can find the stream using the links above, or in my sig.

See you all there!

[spoiler=Old information]

*Updated Stream Schedule as of 2/20/2014*

*All times are EST relative (-4 GMT/UTC) and are possible to go at least 2-3 hours long.*

Fire Emblem themed Dark Souls - Monday + Saturday 6 - 9 PM EST
Starting December 29th, 2013, I will be replaying my FE Dark Souls stream with something else due to my recording of my next season of my FE Dark Souls LP. Be sure to check it out on my YT channel here! Also check out my completed Fire Emblem Dark Souls Season 1 - Lyn LP.

Feel free to request any game that you wish for me to replace my Monday and Saturday stream session with and I'll be happy to add it to my potential list! :D
**Voting for next game ends on Sunday, January 12th, 2014!**

I have thought about setting the stream times back because of college taking up much of my life nowadays. As of right now, I will try to start my streams around 7 PM EST instead of 6 PM EST to make up for that. Please bare with me and thanks for enjoying my shows. :)

Also, if there is anything that I foresee happening in the future that will delay or cancel my streams, I will do my best to let you all know through my Twitter, FB and here.

*Update 2*

Since my college life has been getting to me, I'm sure you all have noticed that my streaming schedule is a bit out of wack.

I still stream quite often, but they tend to be more erratic and unconstant, having different games being played at different times.

If you want to be always updated on when I start streaming, best thing to do is just to look for post updates from this thread, or even better, my Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Thanks you all for your support and I hope you all continue to enjoy my future streams! :D

*Update 2 End*

Agarest: Generations of War - Mondays and Saturdays from 7 - 10 PM EST

XCOM: Enemy Within - Wednesday 7 - 10 PM EST

Fire Emblem series (currently playing Rekka no Ken, LH/HHM Ironman Attempt 3) - Tuesdays + Thursdays 7 - 10 PM EST

Link to the FE Streams thread

If you have any other games you would like me to stream and/or LP or comments in general, feel free to send me a PM about it and I will be more than happy to reply! :)

Also, I will try to stick to the schedule as much as possible. However, that does not mean that I will not stream games earlier than planned. I am merely going to be streaming during these hours as much as possible for me.

I will always announce on my Twitter, FB page (both found in my signature also), or this thread whenever I delay, start early, or anything else related to my streams. So make sure to follow me to stay updated! Hope you enjoy the streams! :D

*Update End*

Hello there everyone! I'm sure that by now most of you all know that I love streaming and recording my gameplay whenever I play. So i figured that I'm going to start casually streaming gameplay of whatever I'm playing on my PC, ranging from FE, XCOM, to anything else that I may have the ability to play at the time on my Twitch channel, since it doesn't take up any hard drive space on my computer!

Feel free to jump in anytime whenever I am live! You can find out when I'm streaming by following me on Twitter, and my Facebook accounts using the links here. I'll always announce right before I play so that you can jump in on all the fun that I'm having! :D

My YT Channel
My Twitch Channel
Facebook Friend Page
Facebook YT Page
My Twitter

Feel free to leave any PM or comments if you have any requests of what games you'd like me to LP/Stream. I'll be more than happy to fulfill your request if it is possible!

I hope you guys enjoy my content! See you all soon~

Edited by - -

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the streaming idea. . .but if you have a set schedule, maybe you can put it in the OP? Anyway, I think this would be better suited to the forum dedicated to other video games, as opposed to here.

I like the streaming idea. . .but if you have a set schedule, maybe you can put it in the OP? Anyway, I think this would be better suited to the forum dedicated to other video games, as opposed to here.

I'd like to have a set schedule, so it would be easier for people to come view my stream. I'd have to figure out what games I would want to stream first though lol.

Also, I think that it would be better in the "other video games" forums as well, since people tend to go there for other games more than this forum I suppose.

Do you mind moving this for me when you get the chance eclipse? I'd greatly appreciate that :D

Running a bit behind from waking up late. My last FE Dark Souls stream will be up at probably 7:30 PM EST today.

Remember, if you have any games that you would like me to stream, tell me!

I will be picking my next game to stream on Monday's and Saturdays soon,so I will be placing a poll later on to help decide what game that will be!

Edited by N7 Average Azn

Is Mystical Chain a Steam game Shadie?

Trying to see where I can download it from.

Nope it is not. You should find it easily, since, IIRC, it is a quite popular game.