(Offline) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - For Glory, Link (mainly) || Streams of the FE, XCOM: EW and other games!

N7隊長ジョン

General Questions about my Twitch Streams.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer more? LP's or Streams?

To everyone who is interested in my Agarest: Generations of War stream for tonight (probably only Eclipse :P):

I will be canceling tonight's Agarest stream due to the issue of the game reminding me of my very recent and now ex-love interest, and I do not wish to be grieved by being reminded of her while I play Agarest. (Sorry Eclipse! :[ )

I will probably still be streaming tonight, thought it most likely will not be Agarest. I'll let you know when i do start streaming.

I still plan to stream Agarest in the future though... just not today.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Update 2*

Since my college life has been getting to me, I'm sure you all have noticed that my streaming schedule is a bit out of wack.

I still stream quite often, but they tend to be more erratic and unconstant, having different games being played at different times.

If you want to be always updated on when I start streaming, best thing to do is just to look for post updates from this thread, or even better, my Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Thanks you all for your support and I hope you all continue to enjoy my future streams! :D

*Update 2 End*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...