Let's continue to run through LONG LIVE THE QUEEN: ELODIE II, ARISE

Integrity

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is basically SF's High School Dreams, I figure.

In the morrow we shall train Flattery, to control our unruly court and to allow fools around us to feel as though they are in our fickle affections.

In the even' we shall train in Trade, that we may bring only the most succulent of meals from far-away lands to our decadent banquets, and slaves to amuse us with their frolicking.

Let us place this wench in the oubliette, then subsequently visit the dungeons to mock her and shower her in foul gruel.

Yes just because we think it's bad doesn't mean it's actually bad because others have it worse Integrity and we should think about them and be so thankful that we've got what we've got even if it affects us negatively obviously

And I'm still not fully comprehending everything because I am slow and I feel like my vote is going to make horrible choices so I am afraid of contributing~

yes how dare we complain when somebody has it worse!

No really, you have it incredibly cheap over there.

Seriously.

And I'm liek, one of those people who complains when others do have it worse. But this is actually worse.

Free I'm not sure if it's possible that your votes could be more disastrous than mine. Go for it!

Um...

Well... Decorating sounds like fun~ And learning about herbs could be handy too! Maybe sneaking out afterward and send that I-think-apparently-bad woman away ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

it just occurred to me i put "real fast" in the thread title and we're going one week a day

for a game that probably runs 52 weeks if you survive the whole thing

this isn't gonna be "real fast" is it

And I'm still not fully comprehending everything because I am slow and I feel like my vote is going to make horrible choices so I am afraid of contributing~

Making Horrible ChoicesTM, is actually part of the appeal, I'm glad to see you've warmed up and cast some votes. Also, there's no useless skill, as far as I can tell, though some have less notable chances to make important impact, so nobody feel bad about whatever choice you submit.

Free I'm not sure if it's possible that your votes could be more disastrous than mine. Go for it!

I'm honestly tempted to change my weekend plans vote to match yours Furet, it's a fun result, I'm not gonna lie.

it just occurred to me i put "real fast" in the thread title and we're going one week a day

for a game that probably runs 52 weeks if you survive the whole thing

this isn't gonna be "real fast" is it

Hahaha, I was curious about that title.

How can you people actually complain about that price...over here, the Dollar's x7 the price. :x

Because they don't think it's worth that much?

The fact that some people are content with paying a million dollars for a dog collar doesn't mean I'm bonkers for refusing to pay more than fifteen bucks on one.

Making Horrible ChoicesTM, is actually part of the appeal, I'm glad to see you've warmed up and cast some votes. Also, there's no useless skill, as far as I can tell, though some have less notable chances to make important impact, so nobody feel bad about whatever choice you submit.

I was surprised when that owl event popped up and Divination Failed! as usual but then Falconry Success? No idea what that changed, but it was still cool.

I was surprised when that owl event popped up and Divination Failed! as usual but then Falconry Success? No idea what that changed, but it was still cool.

[spoiler=thatfalconrychecksidebyside]BNbIJTi.jpg

Sometimes the checks are just neat little info blurbs, sometimes they're life or death, sometimes both. :3

Since it was a massive tie for skills I'm going with Reflexes and Voice. What the hell.

Voice 20: You learn the differences in resonance between the chest, the head, and the nose.

Reflexes 20: Your teacher walks around you slowly, prodding a finger at you slowly in order to train you in blocking those touches without triggering fear or faster breathing.

So where were we? Ah, right.

0yBFRyP.png

nV7H1Lt.png: You are a traitor to the crown and I ought to have you executed.

nV7H1Lt.png: GUARDS! Arrest her!

nV7H1Lt.png: Throw her into the castle dungeons and let her rot!

hbc4buD.png: Well. I suppose she won't be a problem anymore.

(+1 Angry!)

Well alright, that was productive. I liked Dad's sardonic comment at the end. Let's go see Charlotte!

nV7H1Lt.png: What do you know about Lumens?

86AVnig.png: Why?

nV7H1Lt.png: Dad was really angry at the Duchess of Ursul.

(so i threw her in jail!)

86AVnig.png: Mummy says people are scared of Lumens because they're jealous. There used to be lots of them in Nova, but there aren't anymore.

nV7H1Lt.png: Why not?

86AVnig.png: I don't know. Maybe someone burned them.

I'm not sure whether to take that last bit as ooh sick buuuurn or witch-burning. I like the former but suspect the latter. Pity.

That was the whole day. I'm going to push on to the end of the next day for some more delicious fun. More Reflexes and Falconry ensue.

Falconry 20: You learn about the fragility of hunting birds and the years of training necessary to develop mastery. Luckily, your royal falconer does most of the hard work for you.

Falconry 30: You learn about the hood and leather jesses, how and when they are worn, and how to keep the maintained and oiled.

Reflexes 20: You practice with a jumprope to increase the speed of your footwork.

86AVnig.pnga: He loves me, he loves me not...

nV7H1Lt.png: Lottie, do you have a boyfriend?

86AVnig.png: Not really. I just like to play with the flowers.

nV7H1Lt.png: Me too.

sBoxVf7.png

Oh shit!

nV7H1Lt.png: Charlotte, don't move!

jwROef8.png

get wrecked

86AVnig.png: EEEEEK!

nV7H1Lt.png: Get away, you horrible thing!

>>You stomp loudly on the ground, and the snake slithers off into the distance.

LtyfZCy.png: What is going on out here?

86AVnig.png: Mummy, there was a snake!

LtyfZCy.png: What was a snake doing in the royal gardens? This is completely unacceptable. You could have been killed!

86AVnig.png: Elodie scared it off.

LtyfZCy.png: That's not good enough. I can't have my daughter remaining in such a dangerous place! We are returning home to Merva at once.

86AVnig.png: Awww....

(+1 Angry!)

First skill check and we passed it. Hell yes. What's next? Gloating.

xhGl4Y3.png

>>The Duchess of Ursul is there, in her cell, sitting perfectly straight on the bench against the wall and looking your direction as if she'd been expecting you.

YS0L0gz.png: Caution is wise for one in your position. Hasty judgments can lead to trouble.

YS0L0gz.png: Are you ready to listen now?

SIJAecT.png

By the way, Parry, gloating is totally an option.

SO select what we're gonna do at this juncture. Also Vote Generically on what two skills (or two votes for one skill) you want to see raised, and what we're to do on The Weekends. Visiting Charlotte is no longer an option. I'll start going from decision to decision, so make your skill votes count! Our mood for reference is Slightly Depressed and Angry, skill affinities are pretty much the same as previous.

TAUNT HER.

Then I must insist on training our Flattery, preferably Two (2) times, to make up for lost time. Let us then attend court, to sneer at our courtiers - they may be powerful now, in our regency, but when our glorious personage ascends the throne they will give their last coin for the right to lick our feet clean.

Hear her out. She at least deserves to make her case and stuff. For liberty and that sort of thing.

As for skills, my vote will be for Dog training animal skills thing, and FALCONRY again I guess.

Edited by Reinfleche