Ninian as a Manakete (!)

Ninian

My original idea was for her to be a Sage with Light magic, Dancing, and Dragonstones. And a very late recruitment to offset it. And it still allows for Supports.

We're still working out the kinks.

Heya, Klok. Nice picture in your signature, by the way. (Although I have a hack that replaces the monsters...) Good effort, though.

If you have three things, why not make a sage that can do those things but, don't have Alima/Stave magic? Then you'll have those three, and then only those three.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're planning on inserting the recoulered version of Myrrh that Eldinnnn kindly posted, and not having a female sage :P

I'm pretty sure its possible as Blazer managed it in sacred contention :O

We're planning on inserting the recoulered version of Myrrh that Eldinnnn kindly posted, and not having a female sage :P

He did. I think without the sound effects though.

Well, but why?

Giving a female sage the ability to use Light magic, Dance and Dragonstones is quite easy.

The only problem here would be to make a single animation that transforms the Sage into a Dragon and then reverts it back to a Sage. I think I saw a Caineghis doing something similar in one of Rey's videos, maybe that one with the collection of all critical hits in gba FE. I thought it was inserted with an older version of FEeditor, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep the animation short.

Same applies to the dancing animation of the Sage.

If you don't care about fancy stuff you can just insert that animation you're working on and pretend that she transformed somehow before the battle.

But I can't see why you should scrap the idea of having a Sage with Light+Dance+Stone since that's totally doable.

I plan on using Myrrh's animation but I will have to make the transformation frames myself. I plan on using the standing pose of the dancer Ninian animation, but without the veil thing that she waves around.

Well, but why?

Giving a female sage the ability to use Light magic, Dance and Dragonstones is quite easy.

The only problem here would be to make a single animation that transforms the Sage into a Dragon and then reverts it back to a Sage. I think I saw a Caineghis doing something similar in one of Rey's videos, maybe that one with the collection of all critical hits in gba FE. I thought it was inserted with an older version of FEeditor, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep the animation short.

Same applies to the dancing animation of the Sage.

If you don't care about fancy stuff you can just insert that animation you're working on and pretend that she transformed somehow before the battle.

But I can't see why you should scrap the idea of having a Sage with Light+Dance+Stone since that's totally doable.

That's what I'm saying.

So I guess I'll make a thread here where we can post script/battle animations etc for this mini project.

It shouldn't take too long if we work together!

I will update this shortly

Animation (W.I.P):

yU3dRtm.png

Weapon Icon:

Divinestone.gif = Icestone

Type: -

Uses: 30

Might: 16

Hit: 100

Critical: 15

Range: 1

Weight: 0

Weapon Experience: -

Worth: -

Sorry I'm not seeing ANYTHING about new chapters, new maps, new events codes or anything like that unless I'm just missing something

Hi VincentUm yeah for Myrrh in Sacred Contention I just did a basic port, it had multiple issues including but not limited to no transformation and lacking sound effects actually that was pretty much it I just accepted that it wouldn't be as it should be though since well, hacking is hacking, it's only natural we can't do certain things (or at least, not without overwhelmingly large amounts of knowledge and effort lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Blazer. We always could use more pessimists ruining peoples' hopes. At least be a LITTLE supportive, or just follow the Golden Rule. I know it's daunting, but understand that I actually had hopes for this, and you ran them into the ground. Also...don't insult my writing. I don't see you working on writing so much. NOW I get why Kelik isn't the motivator.

He wasn't insulting your writing, he was stating a fact that I find true myself, if you say I have ideas, almost everyone does, so that's kind of a bland statement. Also Kelik is bada$$, don't insult him

He wasn't insulting your writing, he was stating a fact that I find true myself, if you say I have ideas, almost everyone does, so that's kind of a bland statement. Also Kelik is bada$$, don't insult him

Dude, this has already been solved. Why are you responding to it now? :/:

Dude, this has already been solved. Why are you responding to it now? :/:

Matt has the wonderful delightful fantastical habit of necroposting in threads on topics that have already been solved or no longer have useful discussion. Truly a model member.

Matt has the wonderful delightful fantastical habit of necroposting in threads on topics that have already been solved or no longer have useful discussion. Truly a model member.

Ah, I know. He closed three threads in one day.

Quite an impressive feat.