No Warp-skip + No Re-class Tier List?

ZaHiro86

AFAIK, no warpskip tier list would look almost like normal tier list, but warpers would be one, or tow tiers lower.

And no reclass? What is sens to not use recalssing? Anyway, just move down some guys, who need to change class to do something good.

Overall good units are good.

gg Tier:

MU

Still Broken Tier:

All the mounts aside from Roshea & Matthis

dicks Tier:

everyone else

There. I hope that satisfies your needs.

Edited by Polydeuces

gg Tier:

MU

Still Broken Tier:

All the mounts aside from Roshea & Matthis

dicks Tier:

everyone else

There. I hope that satisfies your needs.

Wrong game.

Warping would obviously move the staff users down, while Physic utility is still valuable so staffers are still moderately useful. No reclass makes Shiida even superior than she normally is (the Cavs can't be come dracos), Barst's lategame becomes worse due to the lack of Hero access (probably not bad enough to move him down a tier as Silver Axe and Hammers are still useful - maybe even Iron Bow forges would find him some use) and Sedgar/Wolf are only useful for Steel Bow chip and cannot be used as Heroes, Generals or Sorcs (to rank up exp without stealing kills). Ogma and Athena, possibly Nabarl, could see more use since Shiida can't reclass to SM to use the Wyrmslayer on bosses and some other tricky dragons on the way.

And I think by now Horace's recentest run has shown how good ballisticians are in warpless LTC. Probably High tier for both, top if you're anal about turn counts being reflected in the most OCD way possible.