Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z!

Ice Sage

So the Demo of the new Dragon Ball Z game is out. has anybody else tried it out? what are your thoughts?

I find the game really fun. My friend and I had a blast with the co-op story and 4 vs 4 Online battle mode.

The only thing I didn't like was how fast you can get tired in this game and then you can't move for a good 10 seconds

other then that everything else is pretty cool~

Seems like a grand dbz game. I wanna play it so muuuch

Its so fun~

I can't wait for it to come out!

whenever you can bro, I hope you have a good time :)

I'd say its my 3rd favorite. right next to budokai 3 and tenkaichi 2

Its so fun~

I can't wait for it to come out!

whenever you can bro, I hope you have a good time :)

I'd say its my 3rd favorite. right next to budokai 3 and tenkaichi 2

I loved the Budokai games and the latter 2 Tenakchi games. I wanna just go all team dragon ball on people in this

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and Piccolo :P

I got my hands on the demo, I like it, except for the--

The only thing I didn't like was how fast you can get tired in this game and then you can't move for a good 10 seconds

^^This exactly, that and my stupid fingers aren't used to the controls yet...

And Krillin and Yamcha... god, these two are so.... ugh, Yamcha be mad trash talkin for someone who got hugged to death

I also like how the story progression has the branching paths, those are always a plus for me

I got my hands on the demo, I like it, except for the--

^^This exactly, that and my stupid fingers aren't used to the controls yet...

And Krillin and Yamcha... god, these two are so.... ugh, Yamcha be mad trash talkin for someone who got hugged to death

I also like how the story progression has the branching paths, those are always a plus for me

Yamcha did fight a demon off with a broken leg back in dragon ball I think he earned the right to trash talk..

Not to mention he basically bitch slapped the God of the earth with a spirit ball lol if only Akira didn't totally mess up the entire team balance in Z.. but that's why I like DB much better

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

Oh....... right, there WAS a time when Yamcha wasn't terrible, wasn't there?

But still, for me he lost all his cred getting hugged to death like that, and wasn't even like was he was hurt or anything, that was the wounded saibaman's only attack on him

My head canon is that Yamcha wasn't actually dead, he just played dead because he saw what was coming next. After the battle moved location, he got up and went to Kami to be teleported to Enma's office in time to meet up with Tien and Piccolo.

After all, nobody dies unless they have their neck snapped, explode, or are disintegrated (and even then not always)

My head canon is that Yamcha wasn't actually dead, he just played dead because he saw what was coming next. After the battle moved location, he got up and went to Kami to be teleported to Enma's office in time to meet up with Tien and Piccolo.

After all, nobody dies unless they have their neck snapped, explode, or are disintegrated (and even then not always)

Haha that is some interesting headcanon. Going back to battle of z here.

Did they do story changes to include more 4 on 4's? Considering the odd sense of honor the Z Fighters had even if they were teamed up on in certain fights.

Lol, that's almost worse, cause he played dead from being hugged to supposed death, then he went to the afterlife to brag that's he's still alive, gives him some of his cred back

Haha that is some interesting headcanon. Going back to battle of z here.

Did they do story changes to include more 4 on 4's? Considering the odd sense of honor the Z Fighters had even if they were teamed up on in certain fights.

Probably, it looks like they do have 1 on 1s, 2 on 2s and such, in the demo for the most part, the only 4 party fights in the demo are Gohan's training against piccolo and against Nappa(with Goku)

I hope they do the Yamcha, Tien and Chaotzu vs the Ginyu Force deal. The games barely ever touch on that yet give other filler and their original "filler" screen time.

I hope they do the Yamcha, Tien and Chaotzu vs the Ginyu Force deal. The games barely ever touch on that yet give other filler and their original "filler" screen time.

Are you talking about that one training thing those three did at Kami's tower or something like that

Are you talking about that one training thing those three did at Kami's tower or something like that

I'm talking about when they were training with King Kai and as part of it he had them fight the currently dead Ginyu Force lol

I'm talking about when they were training with King Kai and as part of it he had them fight the currently dead Ginyu Force lol

Oh! I remember that, that was pretty cool, and now that you mention it, I would like to see that as well

I also have a funny feeling about the Androids arc being a you solo vs both androids fest, especially if they do the whole History of Trunks deal.

Then there is Bardock solos against Frieza goons. But the + side is all the movies you get slews of good vs one bad guy or big group fights.

I almost want them to add all of the Tree of Mights mooks with all of Bojacks gang so we can have huge melees

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

I also have a funny feeling about the Androids arc being a you solo vs both androids fest, especially if they do the whole History of Trunks deal.

Then there is Bardock solos against Frieza goons. But the + side is all the movies you get slews of good vs one bad guy or big group fights.

I almost want them to add all of the Tree of Mights mooks with all of Bojacks gang so we can have huge melees

Dear for the love of all that's great, I wanna fight the androids with a one armed Gohan, I want that

Bardock would the business of that game, especially if they include his going Super Saiyan, well Super Saiyan God is on the cover, so... yeah

The Tree of Might was one of my favorite movies, I would appreciate Turles' inclusion very much

I really hope they do more what if scenarios. I love those a lot~

If you like what if stories try the portable Supersonic Warriors games their entire stories are what ifs lol

I hope we see some good ones in battle of z as well

If you like what if stories try the portable Supersonic Warriors games their entire stories are what ifs lol

I hope we see some good ones in battle of z as well

aha it does? I shall lol

I liked the what ifs in tenkaichi 1~