... ... so... what's your most anticipated games of 2014?

Disinnocence

Bravely Default... Ermmm... I think that's the only one on my list confirmed for this year. But also Smash Bros, FFXV, and KH3. Not happy about what that means for the money situation though since I lack both a Wii U and a PS4. And moneys.

So far, just these:

Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Hyrule Warriors

Yoshi's New Island

Zelda Wii U (well, the announcement, because it will without a doubt be revealed this year)

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem news/release/SOMETHING ON THE DAMN GAME ALREADY

Yeah, all I can think of for now. :P

I'll probably get the japanese version of Persona 5 if I can, I need to learn Japanese anyway and this would be a good chance.

I almost want to do that...but I don't want my first experience with the game being ruined by needing some kind of translation tool which would only help me get the bare minimum of a sentence anyway.

Other than that, Persona 4 the ultimax ultra suplex hold, the NA version of Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Guilty Gear Xrd, Ultra Street Fighter 4

Persona Q, Devil Survivor 2: Break Record (assuming they get localized by the end of the year...which probably won't happen)

Dangan Ronpa (doubt I'll purchase a VITA, but I would certainly watch a high quality let's play of it)

X/Xenoblade 2/Monolith's awesomesauce game that will make be my main incentive to buy a Wii U

More info on Zelda Wii U and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

2014...you will be the death of me...and my bank account.

Bravely Default

Smash Bros WiiU/3DS

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Final Fantasy XV

Harvest Moon: Connect to a New Land

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Kingdom Hearts 3 (might come out later this year if it's really being developed along with 2.5)

Tales of Xillia 2

Dragon Age 3

That's all I can think of from the top of my head.