I would love to know the opinions you guys have of my families that I have on Fire Emblem: Awakening. Both romance and tactical wise. Please no spoilers for anything after chapter 13 D:

MyUnit is called a female called Sabine. What is your unit called?

Chrom x Sumia = Lucina + Brady

Chrom x Sumia = Cynthia +

Stahl x Sully = Kjelle + Owain

Gaius x Cordelia = Severa +

Donnel x Nowi = Nah +

Libra x Tharja = Noire +

Vaike x Lissa = Owain + Kjelle

Ricken x Maribelle = Brady + Lucina

Gregor x Olivia = Inigo +

Frederick x Sabine = Morgan +

Virion x Cherche = Gerome +

Lon’qu x Miriel = Laurent +

Kellam x Panne = Yarne +

(Note: I've only got Owain, Brady, Inigo, Morgan, for boys and Lucina and Kjelle for girls so far children wise. Therefore their isn't many children pairings yet.)

:) Thanks

Olivia!Lucina x Donnel!Yarne

Libra!Owain x Ricken!Kjelle

Chrom!Inigo x Gregor!Noire

Vaike!Brady x Henry!Cynthia

Lon'qu!Severa x +Spd/-Def Avatar-M

Kellam!Gerome x Stahl!Nah

Severa!Morgan x Gaius!Morgan

These pairings are purely about threshold breaking mods and a small handful of classes, no aesthetics here.

These pairings are purely about threshold breaking mods and a small handful of classes, no aesthetics here.

And that's not what the OP is posting, if you haven't noticed.

And that's not even taking into the factor that all you have suggested so far in every post asking for pairings is your own, never even evaluating the pairings of the original poster.

They want evaluations of their current ones and *possibly* suggestions to change them.

...and not even considering my personal bias against how your treating Chrom x Olivia like the best thing since sliced bread. Sumia!Lucina is essentially the same.

Severa!Morgan x Gaius!Morgan

Also, what.

Edited by shadowofchaos

aghhhh i read everything wrong and yeah please tell me your pairings and how they work and also good/bad tactical and romance wise mine are also :) any otps and glorious battle partners, stuff like that.

Edited by Jalooloo

With regards to Chrom, both Sumia and Olivia give them relatively the same mods. The problem with Olivia!Lucina is that both Azure (Inigo) and Lucina *WILL* have crappy base stats when you recruit them.

Olivia being Chrom's bride also limits Lucina to being a physical attacker, despite being slightly better on that role. Sumia!Lucina has the versatility of being magical support as well with different skills and being a tank with defensive skills. Olivia!Lucina is strictly limited to *OFFENSIVE* physical attacker roles.

It's mostly the benefactor is Azure (Inigo) with Chrom's mods and access to Luna.

Olivia being Chrom's bride also limits Lucina to being a physical attacker, despite being slightly better on that role. Sumia!Lucina has the versatility of being magical support as well with different skills and being a tank with defensive skills. Olivia!Lucina is strictly limited to *OFFENSIVE* physical attacker roles.

This is kinda false, speaking from my limited min maxing knowledge

Lucina does Magical better as Olivia!Lucina for Vantage as a Dark Flier, which is overall more useful than Tomefaire thanks to better move and leading potential

Sumia's advantages come from giving Lucina Sage, and Sage can use your best friend's Staff also known as Rescue, but generally Lucina is not the one who should use ybf Staff thanks to the ussual skillset

Even then Maribelle gives off the best of both world, the mobility of DF and using Rescue Staff. The Vantage advantage, to be honest, is pretty overrated because Lucina is a good back unit.

On the other side of the coin, Inigo sucks when compared to Cynthia and Brady, so one can argue that giving Inigo Chrom(who have good skillsets) allows for a better overall investment. The old pattern for making pairing have Cynthia and Inigo fighting each other anyway, since Inigo want someone with Vengeance or Luna, and Cynthia need nothing, except her father candidate conflicts with Inigo's best father choices

That being said, TC, you are doing the right thing by pairing Galeforce owner together, which is a solid decision. Some players like to combo non Galeforce and Galeforce to get all of their shit move together, bt eh. Some of the pairing could do some work thanks to lacking key skills though, most notably Owain

Edited by JSND

Lucina does Magical better as Olivia!Lucina for Vantage as a Dark Flier, which is overall more useful than Tomefaire thanks to better move and leading potential

This is arguable, considering Tomefaire's bonus when coupled with Celica's Gale.

Vantage is pretty high tier, but besides Astra and Swordfaire and the *required* Galeforce that pretty much leads most people to stay the hell away from Sully, Azure/Inigo is the main benefactor of that pairing.

...but really I shouldn't be talking.

I hate reclassing. Well whatever.

Hehe thanks guys XD actually put a smile on my face because people actually replied

The pairings and stuff get me a tiny bit anxious but doesn't take away the fun because I love this game ^_^ It's perfect

Chrom x Sumia: A

Stahl x Sully: C

Gaius x Cordelia: B

Donnel x Nowi: A

Libra x Tharja: B

Vaike x Lissa: C

Ricken x Maribelle: B

Gregor x Olivia: D

Frederick x Sabine: Depends on your Avatar's Asset/Flaw

Virion x Cherche: C

Lonqu x Miriel: A

Kellam x Panne: B

A: Supports that expand children's career a lot and make them more tactical.

B: Supports that narrow skill or class's choice or waste some classes, but still provide good skillsets.

C: Supports that waste parents' skill or class and do nothing better in children's main career.

D: Worst tier. All the parents' classes are overlapped.

Well, even it's a D tier, Gregor!Inigo still works good at being a Vantage/Sol land mine which can make the game progress much easier.

Edited by MelonGx

Your Avatar married Freddy. That makes me smile. ^^

Mine married him too! Her name is Kelli. I just love Frederick to bits, I picked him for the hubby fast. :3

Otherwise though, your pairings are completely different from mine, so I'm not sure what my opinion on them is. They seem alright to me though. :)

EDIT: Oh, but as for OTPs, my main ones are Frederick x Female Avatar, Stahl x Cordelia, and Lon'qu x Cherche. They're my three favorites in the game. :3

Edited by Anacybele

You can get away with about anything in this game. Skillwise, it's Limit Breaker + 4 other good skills (AS+2 can be used, so basically 3 others). I'm just going to say that Stahl x Sully, Vaike x Lissa, Gregor x Olivia, and Virion x Cherche aren't good, with Gregor x Olivia putting Inigo's potential to waste, but he at least gets good mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Melissa

Chrom+Maribelle=Lucina/Brady

Fred+Lissa=Owain

Sully+Virion=Kjelle

Teach+Nowi=Nah

Stalh+Panne=Yarne

Kellam+Miriel=Laurent

Lon'qu+Cherche=Gerome

Gaius+Sumia=Cynthia

Cordy+Hank=Severa