Something interesting I found. Can you recognize and name each Awakening character based on their confessions?

I found a cool quiz and thought I would share it here. Can you name and recognized each character from Awakening based on their confessions? Test yourself in the link below.

http://m.sporcle.com/games/dlh1231/best_game_on_the_3ds

Also here are the results from the quiz, showing who people were able to name the most, and how many characters most people were able to name.

http://m.sporcle.com/games/dlh1231/best_game_on_the_3ds/results

Pretty cool. Post your results here.

Err... that's not really challenging at all?

If it was say... naming the characters from their confession lines and not images... that would work ._.

...thought that wouldn't work for me anyway considering I know what they say in Japanese and not English.

Am I the only one who noticed that those images were taken straight from SF? Same child hair colors. Also it took 4 tries for me to get Nowi right because I kept on typing Nono.

EDIT: 5 minutes 34 seconds left

Edited by Gaius217

Am I the only one who noticed that those images were taken straight from SF? Same child hair colors. Also it took 4 tries for me to get Nowi right because I kept on typing Nono.

EDIT: 5 minutes 34 seconds left

You can thank shadowofchaos and Arieta for having the bucks to afford those snazzy 3DS capture devices X D

You can put me in the "too easy unless its the actual confession lines" boat.

Edited by VincentASM

I failed miserably lol Then again, I only remember the attributes of the character such as class, usefulness, and relative join time. I never remember the names of people.

You can thank shadowofchaos and Arieta for having the bucks to afford those snazzy 3DS capture devices X D

You can put me in the "too easy unless its the actual confession lines" boat.

Frack... I should get to ripping those map sprites.

REMEMBER OUR DEAL, RIGHT?

I know who each and every character in this game is, but I could only get 42/47 because of how slow my internet was. I think once I named someone, it took about 25 seconds to load the next image.

• 2 weeks later...