I would like help

Matt_Custov

Hello everybody,

I'm a noobish modder in fire emblem games. I'm working on my first two hacks together and would like to request help.

My friend SmashedFish is helping with some portriats, and Markyjoe1990 is teaching me how to event.

probably not the right forum, i would move this to the hacking questions or concepts

also the best way to get help is read through the tutorial, try following the instructions, test, works great, doesent work, recheck your work, if you see an issue fix then test, if it works cool, if it doesn't work start a topic asking for help with a detailed explanation of what you did and what happened

1. Don't double post.

2. I suggest editing out your e-mail address, unless you LIKE spam.

3. How much have you experimented with the publicly available tools?

1. Don't double post.

2. I suggest editing out your e-mail address, unless you LIKE spam.

3. How much have you experimented with the publicly available tools?

1. Sorry

2. will be done

3. I have experience with Mappy, FEditor, Nightmare, Event Assembler (I don't really know how to use it though), and HxD. If I'm right, that's all of them

Did you read the admittedly outdated manual?

Of course not No one does. Read the manual first, then when you don't understand something, post it in hacking questions.

Do you mean Blazer's? becaus I read that one

probably not the right forum, i would move this to the hacking questions or concepts

also the best way to get help is read through the tutorial, try following the instructions, test, works great, doesent work, recheck your work, if you see an issue fix then test, if it works cool, if it doesn't work start a topic asking for help with a detailed explanation of what you did and what happened

Yeah, sorry about that, I thought I clicked hacking questions, I must've clicked the wrong thing

Edit: I don't know how to change the post of a topic or delete it

Edited by Matt_Custov

Yeah, sorry about that, I thought I clicked hacking questions, I must've clicked the wrong thing

Edit: I don't know how to change the post of a topic or delete it

Use the report button on the op and request the topic be moved and the 2nd post merged with the op