People seems to dislike Avatar...

pianime94

I think the bigger deal with the tactician robes is less in their style and more in the fact that they're covered in Grima's markings (particularly the sleeves).

As for Ruger, didn't he share a portrait with the boss of Inigo's paralogue? I could be wrong, but if he does I wonder if he had a different portrait planned at some point and they couldn't use it for whatever reason...

My guess would be that IS simply orders a huge bunch of generic portraits for enemy officers and thugs and then uses them when needed,

That would explain why they wouldn't have portraits for such special occasions, so they simply went with an generic thug.

Well, whatever the case, they should have just used Chrom's portrait like you said. Or at least recolored the guy's hair.

Definitely that. So, there's this random stranger passed out in the field who claims to know Chrom's name but at the same time has amnesia wearing robes with Grima's mark all on the sleeves (and on the back of his hand, but he wears gloves or something?) ... and this is NOT something to be concerned about?

Well, we are talking about the same guys who have no problem with Tharja and Henry among their ranks.

Tharja doesn't even get into trouble when she claims towards none other then Frederick, that she cursed him.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny things is that even FE11, a game which many people criticize for lack of characterization, has unique portraits for every enemy with a name, regardless of how minor, even that one Paladin mook with a name and face but no dialouge of any kind at all.

The funny things is that even FE11, a game which many people criticize for lack of characterization, has unique portraits for every enemy with a name, regardless of how minor, even that one Paladin mook with a name and face but no dialouge of any kind at all.

Well, in this special case they had the benefit of knowing exactly how many portraits they needed and for what classes.

Well, we are talking about the same guys who have no problem with Tharja and Henry among their ranks.

Tharja doesn't even get into trouble when she claims towards none other then Frederick, that she cursed him.

Correction: we're talking about the same guy who walks up to Gangrel and Walhart and goes, "Hey bro, join my team!" and insists upon it even after they initially refuse.