LTC archives

ZaHiro86

let's not forget chiki; he has good FE9 and FE10 runs. horace did FE8 to my recollection, PKL is working on FE12, espinosa and i worked on TRS. espinosa and i don't do many pure LTC runs, but i'm currently working on 0% FE6, which i'm hoping to get sub-160 turns on.

Edited by dondon151

let's not forget chiki; he has good FE9 and FE10 runs. horace did FE8 to my recollection, PKL is working on FE12, espinosa and i worked on TRS. espinosa and i don't do many pure LTC runs, but i'm currently working on 0% FE6, which i'm hoping to get sub-160 turns on.

Yeah, I didn't mention him because I mostly recall FE13...which the OP isn't interested in. But yeah, he did do great on the other ones.

I have one for FE13 myself.

If people are interested I could work on making FE9 HM LTC videos. That's on my to-do list though I'm rather bored of LTCing and speedrunning.

I'd be able to shave the turncount down to 112, 111 being the absolute minimum which is possible with some crazy RNG abuse.

Edited by Chiki

That magic number (what is it, 132?) Isn't that hard to reach until h4

Check out his recent H5 run though. He's getting close to 133 in H5. The first chapter can never be minimum'd in that Marth will never be able to full move and seize in the lowest amount of turns possible. He just needs to finish it.

Check out his recent H5 run though. He's getting close to 133 in H5. The first chapter can never be minimum'd in that Marth will never be able to full move and seize in the lowest amount of turns possible. He just needs to finish it.

It can, he just needs moar rng aboose

It can, he just needs moar rng aboose

:P

Also, ignore me, he's not getting the minimum of 133 because he's doing full recruitment. He's hit the minimums of full recruitment though.