can we talk about this?? YOU CISHET-PRIVILEGED FEMINAZI!! BURN IN HELL, YOU GENDERLESS-OBJECTIFYING, ABLE-BODY-OVERPRIVILEGED MRA!! why the fuck do you feel the need to sexualize genderless-aligned individuals??? STOP EXOTIFYING DEMIFLUID-ALIGNED PEOPLE!!!! YOU WHITE-ELITIST OPPRESSOR!!!!! YOU'RE LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST FEMALE SUPERIORITY YOU RACIST MISOGYNIST?????

tl;dr DROP DEAD!!!

OH. MY. GOD. STOP SHAMING DEMIETHNIC-ALIGNED PEOPLE!!!! you hetero-privileged feminazi!!!!!!! to summarize: DIE IN A DITCH!!!!
KILL YOURSELF, YOU AWFUL GENDER-NORMATIVE NECKBEARD

This is wonderful.

http://lokaltog.github.io/tumblr-argument-generator/

the thing is, only a small minority of tumblr SJs are like this and it's really frustrating to see the ENTIRE community portrayed like this. like thanks for invalidating us with your jokes. pisses me off but I know no one cares lol

the thing is, only a small minority of tumblr SJs are like this and it's really frustrating to see the ENTIRE community portrayed like this. like thanks for invalidating us with your jokes. pisses me off but I know no one cares lol

I'm not trying to offend. I'm sorry for upsetting you; I do see where you're coming from.

I can't speak for whoever wrote this generator; I personally will make a joke at the expense of whatever small subset of any group I have an opportunity to poke fun at, regardless of whether or not I agree with the vast, reasonable, majority of members of said group.

I'm not trying to offend.

At least, I was not, at that time, or with regards to this topic, trying to offend anyone.

I am probably being offensive elsewhere.

I'm not trying to offend. I'm sorry for upsetting you; I do see where you're coming from.

I can't speak for whoever wrote this generator; I personally will make a joke at the expense of whatever small subset of any group I have an opportunity to poke fun at, regardless of whether or not I agree with the vast, reasonable, majority of members of said group.

it's fine, as long as you don't believe this is what most of tumblr is lol

I wasn't directly mad at you, just at the joke (because a lot of those jokes demean queer people). sorry if I acted rashly

DIE IN A FIRE, YOU MALE-PRIVILEGED ABLEIST
FUCK OFF, YOU AWFUL DEMIQUEER-ABUSING, CIS-NORMATIVE SUBHUMAN
LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE, YOU RACIST PANSPECIES-HYPERSEXUALIZING, HETERO-PRIVILEGED TRANSMISOGYNIST

Yup, sounds just like Tumblr alright c;

and ppl wonder why i left the bloody internet version of the asylum >_>';;

Edited by mikan-tsumiki

Man this is so ridiculously inaccurate it's kind of funny

Especially the kill yourself bit because afaik that kind of behaviour (death threats that is) is extremely frowned upon

Either you are being sarcastic, or you've never made a profile there xD

People get told to die each day on Tumblr if they have a unpopular opinion, like you shouldn't bash men, there's such a thing as reverse racism, or you believe that men who wear Fedora Hats shouldn't be bashed/ online bullied....

If that is one of your opinions, you either get tons of followers or keep your trap shut, because you'll be flamed till you don't feel welcomed there anymore, many people have been forced to close their profiles there, just for speaking differently.

A young girl was recently forced to close down her profile just for saying that Disney's Frozen wasn't racist.

Tumblr is the hell of the Internet, they act all social- justice, but are not scared to tease, bully or flame with somebody they disagree with, it was a fantastic place back in 2010- 2011, but since late 2012 it's gone to hell.

Edited by mikan-tsumiki

men who wear Fedora Hats shouldn't be bashed/ online bullied....

lol

SJW Jokez are pretty passe but i can appreciate the tumblr-ize grammar function because people who engage in the "u wu culture"/subversive kawaii shit are consistently fake as fuck

Edited by Prims

People get told to die each day on Tumblr if they have a unpopular opinion, like you shouldn't bash men, there's such a thing as reverse racism, or you believe that men who wear Fedora Hats shouldn't be bashed/ online bullied....

the noble fedora, while noble, is not a proper noun

did you not notice the fact that i posted entirely in lowercase letters

i don't give a shit, i was just mocking you for elevating the Noble Fedora to proper noun status accidentally or otherwise

the thing is, only a small minority of tumblr SJs are like this

yes, that's why the misandric feminist posts littered with lies and disinformation and the accusations of frozen being racist somehow have overwhelming support

yes, that's why the misandric feminist posts littered with lies and disinformation and the accusations of frozen being racist somehow have overwhelming support

i think you are confused as to what "overwhelming" means

EDIT: or potentially i am confused as to what this situation is

Edited by Integrity

They're out there, but for the most part they're still their own circle, even if it's bigger than you might expect for a set of opinions like theirs. iirc/afaict they don't usually get more than a few hundred reblogs tops, and more commonly less than one hundred or even like fifty, whereas less prickly messages can more easily get into the thousands. Also, I'm taking a wild guess that they might more commonly reply to what other people post than originate posts that do big numbers. I've occasionally seen people who mostly (re)blog less blatantly standoffish shit pass on some of the former's more generally palatable points, but I generally think they don't get quite as much traction as people think, at least in part because there are a lot of conflicting opinions within the clump of people who might get called sjw's by observers + people who'd call themselves that. A clump of people sporting one vaguely defined opinion that tend to get referred to as sjws may think think another such clump is "part of the problemTM," even if neither are exactly "mainstream," etc.

Edited by Rehab

Either you are being sarcastic, or you've never made a profile there xD

If that is one of your opinions, you either get tons of followers or keep your trap shut, because you'll be flamed till you don't feel welcomed there anymore, many people have been forced to close their profiles there, just for speaking differently.

A young girl was recently forced to close down her profile just for saying that Disney's Frozen wasn't racist.

Tumblr is the hell of the Internet, they act all social- justice, but are not scared to tease, bully or flame with somebody they disagree with, it was a fantastic place back in 2010- 2011, but since late 2012 it's gone to hell.

Look if they tell you go kill yourselves they ain't about social justice because we take suicide very seriously

They're just assholes

assholes exist everywhere

I follow a good number of feminist blogs and let me tell you

they do not tolerate death threats aimed at anyone, by anyone

I'm aware of how there is a lot of people sending death threats all the time but people who are actually into SJ and not just some bullshit asshole not actually getting it would not condone it because of the very nature of what death threats entail

Edited by Thor Odinson