Tibarn X Elincia animated FE 10 Support

Danisa

Finally done. ^^
The last part is on. I hope you enjoyed the ride.
--------------------------------------------------
** Please watch in full-view**
** Please watch in the highest possible resolution! **
** Please make sure that you activated the subtitles! **

C Support: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5gZU3OsCME

---------------------------------
Because I did not like the supports (or lack thereof) in Radiant Dawn I decided to create my own.
I choose Tibarn and Elincia for no other reason but the one that they are interesting. :)
It's kind of fun to image conversation between characters that are so completely different.
Since my first ever contact with Fire Emblem was in German, the lyrics are in German too. After long
contemplation I decided to write in my mohertongue and to add english as subtitles because Fire Emblem
is just sort of connected through German to me.
This took me a while to make since I didn't know the first thing about animating when I started this, but I am
pretty proud about how it turned out!
Hope you enjoy it!
Edited by Danisa

I wish I could do something like this, but I never had any such knowledge. I did read fan supports on fanfiction.net though. And I did create some for Awakening myself.

You're so lucky. :P (though I'm an Ike x Elincia shipper, sorry... xP)

There's nothing to apologize for. :)

I understand perfectly well that many people were disappointed that the

relationship between Ike and Elincia never advanced in any form in RD.

I can honestly say, I was too at some point.

This support here doesn't mean that I ship TibarnxElincia above all else,

just that I had fun imagining the "what-could-have-been".

Sort of like Awakening offered an alternative ending for any pairing with

an S-Support, this could be my version of their conversation.

So it is really up to choice to like them or not. But I admit I always had fun

imagining how such totally different persons could even "be together". ^^

What would it take for them to like each other? To even start talking to

each other? It's interesting just thinking about it!

Edited by Danisa

Yeah, I was one of those people too. But I somewhat understand why this was the case. The Japanese version of PoR doesn't tease at Ike x Elincia as much as the English version, I heard. I'm sure SOMETHING could've happened between the two anyway though.

And yeah, I love imagining "what could have been" situations. I wrote an AU Ike x Elincia story awhile back, though it's a short story, where Ike stays in Tellius with his queen rather than leave at the end of RD's events. It's just having fun with your imagination!

Tibarn x Elincia is an interesting pairing to me too, except I don't like the idea of Tibarn losing his laguz abilities if they had a kid. And I like having my couples have children. It makes for more development and can present new challenges for them. Besides this though, interesting pairing indeed. Of course, I don't make EVERY couple I create have a kid, but Elincia... She'd just make such a sweet mother, methinks.

now just do lucia x janaff, tibarn x naesala, and gaitre x tree and well be getting places.

tibarn and elincia is defintly interesting though, though to be honest i dont find them too compatible as far as personality's go.

though i find it more belivable then ike and elincia that's for certain.

though i find it more belivable then ike and elincia that's for certain.

Uh, are you serious? How is this even possible when Tibarn and Elincia barely interact at all while Ike and Elincia have more than an entire game's worth of friendly interactions?

Geoffrey with Elincia is more believable than Tibarn with her, and they consider each other brother/sister figures. In my opinion, anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, are you serious? How is this even possible when Tibarn and Elincia barely interact at all while Ike and Elincia have more than an entire game's worth of friendly interactions?

Because IkexMarcia is totes canon, duh

Speaking of which, someone should try and hack a support chain + paired ending for them into FE9

RAY

yeah but RD is so meh that I just don't care enough to do anything with it

OP, if you're taking requests, then can you please do IkexMarcia?

Ike and elincia have no chemistry in my opinion, tibarn and elincia do. that's my opinion and im sticking with it. :mellow:

and anyway i ship geoffry and elincia anyway, so i dont care either way.

if your taking request's can you make a support chain for leo and ed! they make such a cute couple :3:

Edited by ShinyPichu

The Japanese version of PoR doesn't tease at Ike x Elincia as much as the English version, I heard. I'm sure SOMETHING could've happened between the two anyway though.

They hinted alright. Strangely I always know the exact moment when I got the feeling that there wouldn't be anything between them after all. It was in Sienne when Ike defended her in front of Sanaki. When Elincia told him that he had called her without honorific, he apologized and went away. Elincia had a serious crush on him alright but from that moment onward on their relationship became more platonic.

And hold on to the last thoughts you had please. ;) I will mention them.

if you're taking requests, then can you please do IkexMarcia?

At the moment I have my hands full with Tibarn and Elincia. But hey, after those two, if I still feel like it, I could try them.

When I decide to do them I could PM you if you have any ideas/wishes about their dialogue.

if your taking request's can you make a support chain for leo and ed! they make such a cute couple :3:

I don't think I have the talent for yaoi. ^^! Sorry! I think I would like to stick with the straight pairings first.

They hinted alright. Strangely I always know the exact moment when I got the feeling that there wouldn't be anything between them after all. It was in Sienne when Ike defended her in front of Sanaki. When Elincia told him that he had called her without honorific, he apologized and went away. Elincia had a serious crush on him alright but from that moment onward on their relationship became more platonic.

And hold on to the last thoughts you had please. ;) I will mention them.

I thought Ike having defended her hinted that he was possibly developing feelings for her too. And then in their A support he says he'd gladly die for her. But there IS some Japanese text in RD, surprisingly, that might hint that Ike still has feelings. He and Elincia are talking, and then at some point, Ike pauses and says Crimea "has itself a fine ruler" or something like that. He just paused and went off topic, kind of, as if he was daydreaming about her a little. lol

I was shown this text awhile back from a fellow Ike x Elincia shipper. RD might not have had as much support for the pairing as PoR, regardless of the language version, but you'd be amazed at how many fans still ship them these days. I run a community for them on fanfiction.net, and it's currently the second largest FE archive on the site, and still growing. I also have found a crapton of fanart for the pairing and new pieces are still being made. I find ones I hadn't seen before on occasion. Fans just do not stop writing stories about them or drawing them together. The support runs strong.

I don't think I have the talent for yaoi. ^^! Sorry! I think I would like to stick with the straight pairings first.

sigh... that's fine i guess. please keep that one in mind though cause it is freaking cute. as for straight parings if your taking requests than could i petition for something with Fiona in it? I'd just like to see a bit more attention for her that's all i don't really care who you pair her with.

i would suggest one of the dawn brigade and Fiona though as they have the most shared time in game. more possibilitys for romance \[;v;]/

I thought Ike having defended her hinted that he was possibly developing feelings for her too. And then in their A support he says he'd gladly die for her. But there IS some Japanese text in RD, surprisingly, that might hint that Ike still has feelings. He and Elincia are talking, and then at some point, Ike pauses and says Crimea "has itself a fine ruler" or something like that. He just paused and went off topic, kind of, as if he was daydreaming about her a little. lol

Oh, yeah that" fine ruler line" was cool. It's a shame they cut the dialogue at all for the non Japanese versions.

But in PoR their relationship just seemed to stagnant for me at that moment I mentioned. It was kind of bizarre really.

I always liked Elincia as a unit. That she could heal and was a pretty powerful combatant herself once you noticed that you could give her the storm and rune sword in PoR, she became my favourite female unit. Tibarn has always been cool. Though his little "flirt" with Elincia in RD in the middle of the Begnion and Gallian army first really bought this idea of them to life. It was just so funny! I laughed even more when they had that conversation about the Branded and Bastian appeared and went like "then I have to save the Lord of the Skies from my bewitching Queen."

And I don't doubt a minute that that Ike/Elincia still runs strong. I have seen enough fanarts of them to confirm that.

For me personally, Tibarn/Elincia just developed the greater appeal.

sigh... that's fine i guess. please keep that one in mind though cause it is freaking cute. as for straight parings if your taking requests than could i petition for something with Fiona in it? I'd just like to see a bit more attention for her that's all i don't really care who you pair her with.

i would suggest one of the dawn brigade and Fiona though as they have the most shared time in game. more possibilitys for romance \[;v;]/

I will remember it. If I decide to make requests IkexMarcia will be first but then you would be next in line.

Oh, yeah that" fine ruler line" was cool. It's a shame they cut the dialogue at all for the non Japanese versions.

But in PoR their relationship just seemed to stagnant for me at that moment I mentioned. It was kind of bizarre really.

I always liked Elincia as a unit. That she could heal and was a pretty powerful combatant herself once you noticed that you could give her the storm and rune sword in PoR, she became my favourite female unit. Tibarn has always been cool. Though his little "flirt" with Elincia in RD in the middle of the Begnion and Gallian army first really bought this idea of them to life. It was just so funny! I laughed even more when they had that conversation about the Branded and Bastian appeared and went like "then I have to save the Lord of the Skies from my bewitching Queen."

And I don't doubt a minute that that Ike/Elincia still runs strong. I have seen enough fanarts of them to confirm that.

For me personally, Tibarn/Elincia just developed the greater appeal.

Yeah, I don't like how some dialogue was cut from the localized versions. I also saw a conversation between Ike and his group after they got back to their base and Ike, like the messy but hot dude he is, says "it won't kill us if we don't clean" lol. But this wasn't in the English version. :(

I really like Elincia too! She's so cute and yet she still has a bit of a tough side to her too. And she's really kind. :) Tibarn is badass. :D I can see some appeal for him and Elincia as a couple though, I would like them a little more myself if not for the whole losing-laguz-abilities-if-a-kid-is-conceived thing.

But have you seen the one conversation between Ike and Shinon that can happen in PoR if you successfully re-recruit the latter? It's HILARIOUS and might actually hint to Ike having feelings for Elincia as well. Shinon, though obviously drunk, outright accuses Ike of being in love with her, and Ike practically has no reaction. He just pauses and changes the subject. As if he's hiding something. Did a drunken Shinon really hit the nail on the head there, Ike? XD Must be embarrassing. lol

I'm not trying to get you to change your opinion or anything, I just thought i'd mention this. You've a right to your opinions, after all. :)

Edited by Anacybele

But have you seen the one conversation between Ike and Shinon that can happen in PoR if you successfully re-recruit the latter? It's HILARIOUS and might actually hint to Ike having feelings for Elincia as well. Shinon, though obviously drunk, outright accuses Ike of being in love with her, and Ike practically has no reaction. He just pauses and changes the subject. As if he's hiding something. Did a drunken Shinon really hit the nail on the head there, Ike? XD Must be embarrassing. lol

I'm not trying to get you to change your opinion or anything, I just thought i'd mention this. You've a right to your opinions, after all. :)

Yeah, I saw that! xD It was really hilarious! Who would have thought that drunken Shinon could be so funny? Another point for you. Sadly, Ike never seemed to react to it, though I agree, that Elincia was very much in love with him almost the whole game though. I think it is because they both lost their parents and Ike was almost the only one to unconditionally support her that they developed that way. They really had much in common.

Their most glaring obstacle was always Ikes outright dislike for the antics of the nobility for me. He never made much of a secret of it and I have to agree, his decision to leave Crimea during the 3 years made sense to me because he hates to be involved in the political games. Ike has always been pro reactive to Elincias friendly manner but it never went further. I don't know why, but Tibarns almost hilarious advance upped that to a whole scale to me xD And he did it with only one sentence. It's interesting that he never spoke a word to her in PoR but seems to like her a great deal in RD. I actually had a support dialogue planned out for them concerning this, but it was discarded in favor of more important and likely to happen scenarios. There was a whole bunch of scenarios I discarded for the final draft actually. Even a scene where Elincia stumbles upon Tibarn while he is training his men without a shirt on and Elincia gets really red because she has never seen a man (Beorc or Laguz) so undressed. Living a sheltered life almost all her life will do that. ^^ This support would have focused more on Elincias ability as a fighting unit, because most people see her as weak.

And I think it's really refreshing that we can talk like this :) So no worries. I enjoy talking to you like this without having a major brawl because of our opinions.

I think it is always important to respect other opinions. And so far it's been totally interesting to hear other poeples opinion about their choice of couples and why they like them so much. It's great that we all love these characters so much. :3

Exactly, Ike and Elincia have so much in common despite being from totally different heritages, so they could click well. This is why I think they had great chemistry. The only problem was, I don't think Ike really understood romantic feelings, whether he had them for anyone or not. He didn't even know a mother's love very well, so how could he have learned about loving a woman his age? I doubt he'd realize if he was in love with Elincia. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would have a good grasp on the concept. And Aimee chasing him all the time certainly didn't help with that (even if that's funny as hell too). :P

I think Ike's thing with nobility could have been great development for him. He seemed to let go of his disdain some after meeting people like Elincia, Lucia, Geoffrey, Sigrun, etc. He learned that not all nobles and royals are idiots and some are pretty cool. And that they have a harder job that what it appears. I think he began to learn that he partly misjudged them as a whole, yet a few he was correct about (such as those bastard Begnion senators). I was hoping RD would've taken this further, but it never seemed to. Don't get me wrong, Ike got nice character development anyway, I just think it could've been even better.

And Ike leaving Tellius behind never made sense to me. He considered the mercenaries his family and he wanted to look after them and Mist for his dad. But then he just abandons all of that after all he went through to keep the Greil Mercenaries going? I get that Ike probably didn't want his fame to bring him too much unwanted attention, but still. I can't see him abandoning his family just to avoid that.

As for Tibarn, yeah, I'm not surprised he respects Elincia. That line he said was funny, but I didn't think it was meant to be taken really seriously, to be honest. But that's just me, everyone has different ways of interpreting things. :)

And yes, I'm glad we can talk like this too! It's nice to have a civilized chat instead of a frustrating heated debate/pairing war. xP

• 1 month later...

Finally the first part of their S Support is on... (and quite an unusual one)

I am so sorry it took so long... I have really no excuse for it...

But save to say I did not abandon this project, it just takes a lot of time to make.

I hope you like it. :)

S Support part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYGbZLQDlSE

Edited by Danisa