Nobody

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

It's called waifus when lucid dreaming.

Seriously rey?

Aren't lucid dreams some kind of version of sleep paralysis? I used to have sleep paralysis a lot when i was younger, but they never turned into lucid dreams =(

well, i can't complain. at least i never saw scary things while having those, which appears to be very common.

Edited by Nobody

this is a bad post

Yes. Yes it is.

Seriously rey?

Aren't lucid dreams some kind of version of sleep paralysis? I used to have sleep paralysis a lot when i was younger, but they never turned into lucid dreams =(

well, i can't complain. at least i never saw scary think when having those, which appears to be very common.

I wasted 6 years of my life for that stupid ability.

Sleep paralysis is... well... going the different route.

Instead of actually being asleep and dreaming and being aware of it...

You're in a limbo between moreso being awake and partly asleep and can't move. You're prone to hallucinations and feelings of helplessness because of the fact that you can't move. Urgh I hate those moments.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The smell of cinnamon, thanks to my girlfriend

Seriously, she always has it on, and it always smells so good

And oddly enough, I love the smell of my school's basement, I just walk down there sometimes, whiff, and be on my way

Lots of smelling addictions

Oh look, a relevant video:

It's actually a TV series...

Addiction to coffee (or rather caffeine) is actually not that unusual.

Eh, that's true. I have, however, found myself becoming addicted to fiber products over the past couple days. Sure, it makes you shit like a bear and fart a lot more, but the upshot? Scentless farts, you lose weight doing it, and they taste delicious. WHAT MORE IS THERE TO LOVE?

I love paper

I used to spend a lot of money just buying paper for no reason. like just to have it. mainly it's to draw on but I always end up buying more then I ever use. and I don't buy just plain white paper either--I buy all kinds of colored paper and cardstock, and buy scrapbook kits just to keep the paper

I have a huge collection of paper in my closet that's just sitting there right now

edit: this includes drawing pads too, I have a bunch of near-empty ones and even tracing paper

Edited by Miria Harvent