Top 5 Characters I Want In Smash Bros.

Zukonima

ahem.

Shaquille O'neal
B: Charge Dunk, Shaq squats down and holds a basketball as he prepares to dunk on some hoes.
Forward B: Phoenix Crowd Dive, Shaq stampedes and dives to save the basketball from going out of bounds
Up B: Alley-Oop, summons the power of Phil Jackson, having him lob the rock for a slam, bam, thank you ma'am.
Down B: Break-Dance, Shaq starts to pull out some totally tight dance moves.
Final Smash: Shaq-Fu, becomes Shaq-Fu Shaq and proceeds to lay down some ass-whooping on some Tragic Bronsons.
------------------------
A: Shaq Jab combo
Forward Smash: Shaq Back-Down Dribble
Up Smash: Shazam Boom-Box Blast
Down-Smash: Shaq Big-Shoe Stomp
Forward Tilt: Shaq Shove
Up-Tilt: Shaq Tip-Off Win
Down-Tilt: Shaq Lunge
Dash Attack: Shaq Power Shove
Nair: Shaq Spin
Dair: Rejected! (Spike)
Uair: Shaq Boom-Box Blast (less powerful)
Fair: Shaq-Boom Box Bludgeon
----------------------------
Grabs:
Neutral: Juggles opponent and throws
DGrab: Dribbles opponent and throws down
UGrab: spins opponent on his finger and then throws upwards
Fgrab: dribbles opponent and foul shots him to the side
----------------------------------------------
Taunt 1: "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes!"
Taunt 2: "You Shaqtin' a fool!"
Taunt 3: "The Big Aristotle is here."
Default Costume: Lakers uniform
Alternates: Magic uniform, Heat uniform, Cavs uniform, Phoenix Uniform, Celtics Uniform, Retirement Conference Suit, Shaq-Fu Costume, Icy-Hot Back-Patch Uniform
as you can tell, I put some thought into this.

The editing and humor in this video was all right. Better than I expected, at least, unlike the reasoning, sadly... I guess that's why this is a wishlist and not a prediction, though.

- Waluigi: Wario's playable and he isn't because Wario has had innumerable more of his OWN games that he actually starred in and was a playable character in. Waluigi has only ever been playable in the minigame get-togethers (Party/Kart/Sports etc). That Waluigi mod is pretty cool and he looks like he's got some unique moves, but there's a reason why he's considered not significant enough to get in.

- Lucina: Hell, no objections here. I'm all for increasing the vaj-to-peen ratio of SSB, and Lucina and Chrom are basically functionally identical. The only problem I can think of with Lucina is that she dresses like Marth, so having Chrom instead is more likely due to his more distinct look. I wouldn't mind being wrong, though!

- T Ganon: Nehhhh. Redundant with normal Ganondorf especially considering they're the same guy (unlike Link / Toon Link, the latter of whom isn't even a descendant of OoT Link like the other Links are said to be)

The problem with including Agnes and Geno in this list is that it violates the one rule that was established for this countdown. Square is way too tightfisted with their IPs to allow such a thing. Why do you think Geno's been discluded this long? Sorry internet, he's not happening. Blame Squeenix.

There are some pretty good suggestions in the rest of this thread, though. Although some of them are pretty bad silly.

I guess mine (discounting confirmed/returning/impossible characters) would be:

1) Ridley (probably deconfirmed as a stage hazard in Pyrosphere)

2) Chrom or Lucina (as good as confirmed given the Arena Ferox stage)

3) Saki Amiyama / Isa or whoever from Sin & Punishment

4) Ray 01 / Custom Robo

5) Balloon Fighter (effectively deconfirmed by the fact that Villager has a Balloon Fighter move)

Honorable mentions:

- King K. Rool

- Isaac from Golden Sun

- Shulk from Xenoblade

- Takamaru from what was his game called again?

- Chibi Robo (didn't consider him previously, but he's well-known so why not)

This is probably my favorite desired-characters-countdown for SSB4 I've seen.

It's pointless to speculate on what moves characters would have, and the guy wastes a lot of time on that, but despite that I think his doing so makes a pretty good case for a lot of these guys. I'd never want Ghirahim playable, but he makes a great case for him, for instance. Also, he successfully predicted Megaman and Little Mac lol.

Edited by BANRYU

Lip

Kumatora

Any FE character who isn't Roy

Isaac

Medli

kekeke.

I'd like to see any of these characters in Smash (preferably playable, of course, but that probably wont happen)

Hvcglxp.png

Edited by lightdasher

Last I checked people didn't like Dark Dawn very much and considered it the death of the franchise. Not a revival. Imean I want Isaac a lot too but the chances arent too good

Hmm…true. Suppose I had a glorified image if Golden sun from the original game and Lost Age. But hey, you put him your list too, and I've seen a few Smash 4 predictions that include him, even IGN.

Hmm…true. Suppose I had a glorified image if Golden sun from the original game and Lost Age. But hey, you put him your list too, and I've seen a few Smash 4 predictions that include him, even IGN.

I'd love Isaac in Smash, (as much as I'd like Felix more). Apparently also Golden Sun is getting put on the Wii U next month. So my hopes rose a fair bit.

I'd love Isaac in Smash, (as much as I'd like Felix more). Apparently also Golden Sun is getting put on the Wii U next month. So my hopes rose a fair bit.

Yeah, personally Felix is cooler but Isaac got the appearance in all three games. Kinda sad that only Isaac and Garret showed up in Dark Dawn. But anyways, there is a high chance that a newcomer will be revealed next month during the Nintendo Direct, so fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Buraiku- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

2. Mike Tyson- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

3. That Head Thing- Brain Age

4. Groose- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

5. John Elway- John Elway's Quarterback

6. A Pinball- High Speed

7. Line Piece- Tetris

8. Leon S. Kennedy's Hair- Resident Evil 4

9. Willy- Final Fantasy Adventure

10. Moe- The Three Stooges

• 3 weeks later...

Only using newcomers that I want here.
1. Avatar/Tactician/Robin from Awakening

(Could call him/her Grima too)

2. Shulk from Xenoblade
3. Lloyd Irving from Tales
4. Ghirahim
5. *New Fire Emblem Lord
*Roy appeared in SSBM before he appeared in FE6. In addition, it's about time to here about a new FE. In recent years, since like FE6-7, a FE game has been released every 2-3 years, if not less. Well, it's been a couple years since Awakening's release now, so hopefully a new FE game is in the works. Maybe we'll get the new lord/main character from that game. But this speculation is so improbable, this pick lands at the bottom of my list.

Characters to return:
1. Captain Falcon**
2. Jigglypuff**
3. Ness**
4. Metaknight (I'm a Kirby fan too)
5. Ganondorf (Only if he gets his own moveset)/Ike (May be less likely, but I do like Ike!)
**Gotta rep those originals!

Edited by Kyea

If the FE13 Avatar gets in, he/she'll probably just be called the 'Tactician', if Red/Pokemon Trainer and the Villager are any indication.

If the FE13 Avatar gets in, he/she'll probably just be called the 'Tactician', if Red/Pokemon Trainer and the Villager are any indication.

I definitely agree, just putting all the options out there. I feel the spoiler option could apply to their final smash.

• 2 weeks later...

1 - Masked Man (Mother 3), because Mother series is just too badass to not have a villian represent, and he would also have a very nice movepool.

2 - Lyn (Fire Emblem 7), because I like her a lot in FE and I think she deserves the spot as she's one of the lords of the first FE to come into europe/america

3 - Klonoa (Klonoa), yeah that's mostly a dream, but well I love him and his games, and he'd be a very nice fighter

4 - Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), I can see him as a great assist, dealing damage to enemies with his OBJECTION!

5 - I just want every character from brawl to come back in SSB4, especially Lucas, Ike and Toon Link (confirmed)

I'm sorry, was this thread the discussion of which characters WILL be in, or which ones we WANT to be in? :0 If it's the former, should I go through the early posts in this thread and pick out and crush all the improbable choices in them? We know they're not likely, just let them have their picks, people.

Here.

For my top 5 picks...

1. BK

2. Lucas

3. Geno

4. Chrom/Ike/Lucina

5. Toad

Edited by Barbie