Support Conversations

So if there had been regular supports in this game, who would support and how would their conversation go?

I would have liked to see more interaction between Shinon and Lyre. Maybe he apoligises? Maybe a secret romance? For some reason I find the odd pair an adorable couple... Oh if only...

Meg and Zihark too, just to see more of Zihark being called Snookums.

And Reyson and Oliver probably would have been amusing.

So what do you guys think? What would you have done for supports?

GatriexTreewithaskirt

:'D

Also, I was really disappointed in this game for not having regular supports. The new characters had barely any diologue, and some of them sound like they'd be rather interesting if they did. Also, mior characters in general needed more diologue. ;_; Shinon/Lyre would've been awesome, and in reality I really wouldn't have minded like Stefan/Micaiah supports or something. ALSO ZIHARK/MEG OLO I WANTED SOME OF THAT. And Vika/anyone, seriously. She gets like 3-5 lines in the game and that's it. o.o Vika/Tormod maybe?

And the game needed more reference on the supports in the previous game. I know there was like Zihark/Ilyana and Jill/Haar and stuff, but like what happened to Ike/Elincia? o.o

also Stefan/Mia would've been awesome >> or like any swordmasters interacting with one another. Want. No it is not an obsession it is not.

Also Song got me into Jill/Ranulf olo

Edited by Bizz

:'D

Also, I was really disappointed in this game for not having regular supports. The new characters had barely any diologue, and some of them sound like they'd be rather interesting if they did. Also, mior characters in general needed more diologue. ;_; Shinon/Lyre would've been awesome, and in reality I really wouldn't have minded like Stefan/Micaiah supports or something.

And the game needed more reference on the supports in the previous game. I know there was like Zihark/Ilyana and Jill/Haar and stuff, but like what happened to Ike/Elincia? o.o

also Stefan/Mia would've been awesome >> or like any swordmasters interacting with one another. Want. No it is not an obsession it is not.

Like everyone in the Dawn Brigade?

Like everyone in the Dawn Brigade?

Yes.

They got like no background at all. And Micaiah gets too much attention

Seriously. I would've liked a AranXLaura.

Me too!

And Aran got so little diologue I felt kinda sorry for him

I know its an odd pairing,but I would have liked to have Seen Naesala X Sanaki,they bothy get a pretty good amount of dialogue,put,I just felt a connection between the two (Not as strong as Naesala and Leanne BTW,but it was still there)

Yes, everyone is disappointed by the lack of real supports in this game. I have to say, I understand why they did it, even though I would have liked them. Seeing some SothexMicaiah, IkexElincia, and some others would have been nice.

Yeah, there are many great ideas. And I'd like to know more about Naesala X Leanne and Naesala X Reyson. After all, they were childhood friends. I still wonder why Reyson stayed in Phoenicis instead of live in Kilvas during those twenty years.

I just came think of what Naesala said when Reyson visited Kilvas (after the Goldona meeting) : "I trust you remember that when you and your sister were young, it was I, and not Tibarn, who watched over you?" I think it's wrong of Reyson just to ignore that!

Gareth and Kurth maybe? Just to fill us in a little bit more on Gareth?

Kyza and Lyre would have been fun too. We know very little of Kyza...

C Rank:

Kurthnaga - Seriously Gareth, why the fuck do you suck so badly?

Gareth - I'll try harder, my lord.

Kurthnaga - Hurry it up or just throw yourself off a cliff, I care not.

B Rank:

Kurthnaga: SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK GARETH? YOU ALMOST DIED TO A GODDAMN FIRE FAERIE!

Gareth: I got shot in the leg back in 'Nam. I can't move very quick.

Kurthnaga: EXCUSES ARE MADE OF FAIL! I'm gonna eat your face if you keep sucking.

A Rank:

Gareth: Man, I just killed myself attacking Ashera's aura. LOL

Kurthnaga: I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FACE OM NOM NOM OM NOM

Gareth (with face missing): I deserved that :'(

C Rank:

Kurthnaga - Seriously Gareth, why the fuck do you suck so badly?

Gareth - I'll try harder, my lord.

Kurthnaga - Hurry it up or just throw yourself off a cliff, I care not.

B Rank:

Kurthnaga: SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK GARETH? YOU ALMOST DIED TO A GODDAMN FIRE FAERIE!

Gareth: I got shot in the leg back in 'Nam. I can't move very quick.

Kurthnaga: EXCUSES ARE MADE OF FAIL! I'm gonna eat your face if you keep sucking.

A Rank:

Gareth: Man, I just killed myself attacking Ashera's aura. LOL

Kurthnaga: I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FACE OM NOM NOM OM NOM

Gareth (with face missing): I deserved that :'(

^Lawlz

I guess we'll just have to make our own support convos for now, if only for kicks. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky enough to make a fan-made FE movie(if anyone got that joke, +1 attention to detail points.)