i wasn't a fan of the season finale of sherlock

Aizenberg

major sherlock season finale spoilers!!

why did they feel the need to bring back moriaty. moriaty was brilliant in the first 2 seasons don't get me wrong but cmon. there was no need. i also didn't care for the watsons wife storyline. this whole season has been a bit of a lacklustre.

Edited by Aizenberg

Bang and the dirt is gone!

My housemate got me to watch this episode, I wasn't terribly fond of it. He's recommended me the earlier episodes to try and redeem the series in my eyes.

I actually loved the finale, as well as the entire season! Mary is a brilliant character in my opinion.

I'm skeptical of Moriarty actually being alive though, I feel like it might be someone using his image since a) gun through the mouth is hard to fake; b) the face wasn't actually speaking; c) altered voice. I might be wrong of course but idk, I'm not sure he's actually back.

Just finished watching it and I have to say:

The end was like some crappy 80's movie cliffhanger.

Watson:"Our adventure is over, Sherlock."

Mycroft: "Whoa, Moriarty's alive!"

Sherlock: "Here we go again!"

I mean seriously, the reveal was kinda shoehorned onto the end, wasn't it? And I'm with eCut on this one, I don't really think that he's alive.

I actually loved the finale, as well as the entire season! Mary is a brilliant character in my opinion.

I'm skeptical of Moriarty actually being alive though, I feel like it might be someone using his image since a) gun through the mouth is hard to fake; b) the face wasn't actually speaking; c) altered voice. I might be wrong of course but idk, I'm not sure he's actually back.

Its very possible. Who knows. All i know is that they got some 'splaining to do! I didnt mind though cuz Magnussen was kind of weak. So bringing back a threat like Moriarty was cool with me. I was all about that Mary reveal and was a bit disappointed there was no greater detail about her. Maybe itll pop up again later.