Who was your Hubby/Waifu, on your first playthough?

Tide of Waves

Mine was Chrom.

Of course I didn't really know the guy that early in the game. So I knew little about his lacking sense of responsibility and treatment of defeated nations.

But dammit, he saw me naked and I saw him naked. You can't tell me that this isn't a sound foundation for a lifelong commitment.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet people expected me to respond to this sooner, but WORK. xP Also, I'm really getting tired of hearing the stupid term "waifu" but whatevs.

Anyway, I'm actually still on my first playthrough (kept putting the game down for too long because of other stuff. xP), so Frederick, and always Frederick. I just love him to pieces. :wub: Not to mention that an ironic situation where Freddy marries the one person he didn't trust in the beginning makes for a really interesting romance story, imo. Also, Freddy Bear. The most ADORABLE nickname EVER. And brown-haired male Morgan. :D And a couple that would definitely train the most powerful army ever. :D

Cordelia because I have a thing for girls with long red hair and she starts as one of my favorite classes ever, plus her introduction in Chapter 7 made me want to hug her.

In my first female playthough, Frederick because I love knightly characters like him, except that he also had some unknightly quirks, like his hatred of gamey meats, that made him interesting to me.

Yeah i figured i would be the only one. The only one who made a bee-line straight to Virion. It was a whirlwind romance and by chapter 5 or some shit, they were married. Before DLC releases too, that was the file that Virion destroyed Validar's and Grima's faces with a Log. <3

I had Robin marry Noire.

I find Noire to be hilarious and I also pity her. Her supports are some of my favorites too. And when I saw her character design, her hair and feather instantly sold it to me.

Miriel. I love smart girls!

And my first female avatar married Chrom. That man is an Adonis.

Oh frick, that's right. I forgot my husbando. That he is... So dreamy...

Edited by Fargo294

Regrets, I've had a few / But then again, too few to mention.

I feel like Sinatra was talking about my marrying Tharja on my first playthrough.

Cordelia. I personally didn't mind the Chrom stuff too much, even after I unlocked the rest of her S supports.

Of course, I would pay for that to be taken out of those marriage supports, along with the 6+ stat level up quote
Or at least, some condition stuff to check for a S support

or something

Edited by Aura Wolf

Bianca. Always Bianca.

Wait... wrong game.

In my first playthrrough Tamanoir married Chrom from Plot Related reason (And actually, marrying after seeing each other naked is the kind of thing she would do), because it makes the story more interressant, then the male MU (Zanzibar) married Lucina, also for the extra plot (and actually it adds some interresting depth to the character).

And in my current unfinished playthrough Medea married Henry, becaue they go so well together. (and because I like Henry).