would the world be a better place if we were all cat-people?

Caster

K'heh-heh-heh !

Honestly, none of you is worthy enough to be cat people anyway !

You'd just stay all days doing nothing but sleeping.

Now, lizard people, it's a different story. they can rsist extremely high heats, and are all around stronger than puny humans.

Obviously, you still can't expect to be as cool as me ! I mean, I'm a priest, I have a badass boomerang and all the kids love me !

Have you already see a guy wanted to be some kind of cat ?

K'heh-heh-heh ! K'heh-heh-heh !

I'm ready to fight against all the stupid cats and cat lovers who disagree.

You can all come at once, it woud also makes things easier for me. K'heh-heh-heh !

PS : If I had seen this post earlier, I'd have choose Neferpitou as an avatar. such a shame...

It wouldn't be good for me, I'd be one of those lazy cats that has big eyes and yawns all the time, but since I think cats are cute I'd like it

then there's that magical horrible time... cleaning time

Thing is, if we were all cat people, there is a possibility that nobody would be allergic to cats.

Don't worry about possibilities, just ask the guy if he's allergic.

;)

Edited by SeverIan

• 1 month later...

I'm a raging furry so this is pretty much my dream

I'm convinced that if it's an actual fetish, you have it in spades.

Kindred cat allergy-five!

I have a friend who has a previously stray cat his mother took in years ago. He stressed that it was pretty ferocious, so we left it alone to just sit in a random spot like a dick as cats are wont to do. But one night as we're walking out it traipses up to me and sniffs at me, does the cat rub thing, and seems to be cozying up for a nice petting. So I reach down and go to pet it and it fuckin digs its claws into my arm like I'm made of Fuckyoucatimantium. For the rest of the night my arm swelled up to the size of a great big log.

Fuck cats.

Ha!

My grandma had a cat named Sylvester (Looney Toons!). It scratched my arm up when I was like 6. I decked it in the face. Vengence is sweet.

Later in life I became allergic to cats. Not deathly allergic, just itchy eyes, sniffly nose allergic.

I heard a story about a guy who lost his hand from an infection from a cat bite. Apparently cat's can harbor lots of sick bacteria in their mouths. Then again maybe he just didn't treat the bite properly. I'm blaming the cat anyway because fuck cats (figuratively).

There's only one cat I'll trust and that's my dad's cat. He's the chillest cat ever and is named Winston so it's hard to hate him based on his name alone.