Inception Mafia

Paperblade

Why is the guy who's putting 10* more effort into this game than anyone else getting lynched? I thought people had realised that prims was probably town by my last post but I guess not.

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection!

Sheeping because I don't want prims lynched and haven't really read any of Eury's posts to judge her. Feeling slightly better about Rein after his posts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh right now I'd prefer to lynch Refa before any of the wagons, he left with an empty unvote promising more content later yadda yadda

both prims and eurykins have some posts that play on emotion, but aside from that I mostly agree with prims' reasoning and eury's argument with manix is mainly a really nitpicky defense and is null

don't feel like lynching objection either since furet haven't played in ages and objection's among the less experienced players here. I don't read his attack on furet as an easy target since furet's posts were pretty useless for today's mafia standards, being rvs posts until someone voted him and then flipping his shit.

the doublevoter should get back here and tell if he still wants to lynch prims, because is he really at 5 votes now or 4?

P EDIT: how's the concencus on rein or refa then? the last objection votes are really uninspired

Votals

Eurykins (3): Manix, Strege, Rein
Levity (2): SB, j00
Manix (1): Eurykins
Prims (3): Euklyd, Grassbridger, Kay
Parrhesia (1): Objection
Objection (6): scorri, Prims, Polydeuces, Levity, Kirsche, Shinori

Not Voting (2): Parrhesia, Refa

10 to lynch, Countdown. For anyone too lazy to click the link, you have something like 6 hours and 15 minutes left in the phase. Not sure if Paperblade's going to be here, but I'm not, and if neither of us are, then if hammer/deadline occurs, stop talking.

refa's iso is still very underwhelming since I looked at it again

he has/had a grand total of two suspicions from what i can gather (shinori, which he dropped (and was basically a borrowed case from me), and poly, which idfk if it's still around or what.)

yeah it's still not good.

shinori's post above confused me, then i inferred a missing comma and it made way more sense. however, an question: where did the objection read come from? it just kinda... appeared.

i'm undecided on rein rn. give me some time to figure that out, i need to reevaluate him

and on rein: a big "fuckall". i don't feel like there's anything strong against him outside of the ED1 stuff which still irks me, so yeah. not a particularly preferred wagon rn (but not opposed to in the least) unless i get really better at reading with a dead brain

To answer your question manix I never really looked at Objection until I was trying to look and find out who the top wagons were and saw him and eury and Prims so I decided to see what all he had done. More on this when I post sometime.

I think Refa is probably the scummiest player alive too but also think a wagon on him is too last minute which I'm not fond of.

j00, how is Parrhesia not an easy target if his posts are indeed weak by today's mafia standards? They're also the weird double standards involved in Objection's posts; without Parrhesia Objection wouldn't have a vote on anybody.

furet's posts are an easy target depending on who's attacking and how, and I read objection's attack as genuinely "whoa that's some scummy posts" rather than him trying to frame him/distort his words as objection has a tendency to get wagoned D1 due to, well, not the best play.

as scum I'd assume he'd try to stick to established cases and sheep or get advice from his buddies or something, not sure how experienced he is as scum.

i.e. I don't think objection's attack on furet is constructed, furet had a lot of rvs posts late in the phase newbies might find scummy due to lack of content, and by the time he voted furet there manix/prims/rein/kirsche/lots had been mentioned as suspicious who would've be easier to latch on for scum who didn't want to catch attention

Prims isn't found of turbo lynching someone?

wat

Not when I'm town 8)

I understand where j00 is coming from on Objection, still find the lack of effort in other places odd though esp. when lack of effort was a reason he found Furet scummy. Can't see myself wanting to vote Eury (or myself lol) more regardless.

##Unvote (Eurykins)
##Vote: Objection (now 7 votes, L-3)

I actually feel good about this, and I don't think anything else is viable at this stage anyway. Prims wanting to lynch some random non-wagon kind of irks me, in addition to some of his defenses which I'll probably get into more detail about later if I can articulate my thoughts, but I still don't want to lynch him based on a lot of earlier effort, wading into controversial waters, and failure to shift the wagon off of himself (the Rein push could have been a lot more convincing and he could have kept from townreading Eurykins so much when both Prims and Eurykins had wagons in the second half of D1).

Could we get one more person and then Euklyd to vote Objection?

strege; so you want to lynch objection without a claim? you seem resigned, for lack of a better word, that objection is the only possible wagon at this point. not that i necessarily disagree, but i don't like lynching people without a claim if at all possible.

i'm leaving my vote on eury. i still think she's scum.

@prims:

Cut by an Eury post which reads super fake wtf. Why is Manix scummier than Furet now? Where is the scum intent in his attacks and what makes you certain he's not just a townie tunneling you?

Actually nvm I think this is just a very silly town/town slapfight starring people who feel obligated to respond to fucking everything.

it took you all of 7 minutes to change your mind on this. explain why you went from "this post looks fake" to "it's a town/town slapfight". i don't care for whatever involves me, because it's not relevant to what I want. what was your thought process when you posted these?

Oh wow it really has been a while. Yeah, Objection should definitely claim. How close to deadline are people going to be around? (Euklyd particularly). I'll definitely be around in the last hour, albeit in a limited capacity from here on out.

Firstly, I don't like how Refa has been promising content without actually delivering it.

kirsche's content is somewhat low I know me too but it's more fun to accuse people :) A few things are unexplained and even the ones that are explained feels a bit... lacking.

I guess Prims is one of the counter wagons but fuck me, I don't think he's scum. I dunno just mostly gut I guess...

Welp I guess I'm running out of time, been a little busy today.

Since I don't think Prims is scum and I'm not lynching myself ##Unvote ##Vote: Eurykins I'll try to reread Eury later, but I don't have time right now.

btw I'm a 1-Shot Vig