Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things That Piss Me Off, Partial List

-People who call me scummy without explaining why and/or for things that are clearly BS

-People who ATE

-People who say "you're dumb if you think I'm scum" without any further explanation

Note that all of these things are also scummy. Yes, you can summarize my Prims case as "he's been a JERK", but I think he's been doing it in a scummy way. The only thing he's criticized me for specifically is a weak Strege case, which is BS because D1 and also I was trying to absorb 10 pages at once.

Anyway, I guess I'd vote Objection at this point for moving-towards-hammering reasons, but I'll wait a bit to see if Euklyd shows up with a testable claim. I'll be around basically continuously til phase end though.

janvig doesn't make me feel better about Objection *at all*.

oh you're kidding me

I woke up so that I could consolidate and prove my role like I was asked, then go back to bed, and somebody put Objection at L-2 and he claimed Janitorvig.

I don't really think that it matters, you don't fakeclaim mayor less than 10 posts into D1, that's just silly since you're going to get caught at some point.

Don't think Objection's claim looks like a scumclaim tbh, it's not the kind of thing you fakeclaim to help avoid the lynch unless you're Elieson so I don't see why he would claim it. (And I've considered tossing a Janvig into games just to mess with people myself so...)

Don't really see much in the way of viable counterwagons though. I guess I could read Eurykins and not get demotivated doing it to see if I would lynch there instead. Doubt there's enough support there anyway though.

Votals pls?

oh, incomplete thought

oh you're kidding me

I woke up so that I could consolidate and prove my role like I was asked, then go back to bed, and somebody put Objection at L-2 and he claimed Janitorvig.

not sure what to do now, but it'll involve staying awake longer than I hoped, huh?

Objection who do you think is scummiest?

Also I don't know how we handle janitorvigs. I assume that means that the dead guy does flip

I still ought to not vote yet because quickhammers are a thing huh?

IMO janitorvig is bad for Town. We don't get associative reads or anything, and it muddies up our idea of how many schum are left.

I mean, from what I can see, going into a night with 4 people left it MIGHT be okay, but that would require leaving Objection alive until MYLO and whatnot (and scum redirectors fuck it up etc).

Votals

Eurykins (3): Manix, Rein, Objection

Levity (1): SB

Manix (1): Eurykins

Prims (3): Euklyd, Grassbridger, Kay

Objection (7): scorri, Prims, Levity, Kirsche, Shinori, Strege, j00

Not Voting (3): Parrhesia, Refa, Polydeuces

You've got about 50 minutes

do you think the role is scum though? it could be negative utility just like theoretical town!manix's.

Could merely be negative utility, but he didn't exactly claim it in a townie way, but instead claimed when forced and stuff. I don't have a great idea of how to read these things, but that's my take.

Also it seems like a role that scum would love to have. Town has no reason to ever want to obscure flips. This is supergimp'd vig.

Regardless we're not losing a WHOLE lot, IMO.

also @everyone - sorry for all these incomplete thought fragments in separate posts; I'm trying to wake up and it's not going very well.

yeah but if you think it's townie why would you lynch it?

I don't think it's townie; did I say that?

Objection has been acting like scum IMO and his role is null at best, leaning scum.

What I was saying about possible townness is that I don't feel like we'd be losing out a whole lot.

cut all day everyday.

I don't see why a townie wouldn't claim with the leading wagon on them? Also a dead mafia is still a dead mafia.

Either would claim with a leading wagon at 70% hammer. So null.

Making a post now, but I'd rather lynch Eurykins than Objection. Actually fuck it, just going to put down what I have.

Agree with what Strege had to say about Eurykins. Her post seems to be more concerned with looking for what she considers to be bad play (e.g. early role claims, Manix not getting that Prims' early Quote suspicion was a reaction test, aggressive posting) than actually scummy things. Like, there's nothing stopping townies from doing these things as well. You can't just spend an awful lot of time complaining about that and then end with a null read, it does nothing to progress the game forwards. Also arguably more importantly, Strege's point about her posting style giving off an impression that Manix was definitely scum to not knowing whether he was town or scum was good and I don't know why people just glossed over it. Also backflips on her Parrhesia suspicion as well without because his reactions are townish, despite saying earlier that they pissed her off.

##Vote: Eurykins

Do we have enough people/time left to consider lynching Eury in the last ~20 minutes? Last minute turbowagons suck, especially for people who have actually been posting and could theoretically defend themselves.

I feel more comfortable with an Objection lynch than a Eury lynch atm, and I don't have enough time to reread her massive listposts and think about them and stuff.

If SB, Rein, scorri, and Euklyd lynch Eurykins we can do this! If we don't and she flips scum later I know exactly who to blame.

In the past, her defense amounted too "I don't like this person's opinions on me" without stating why and she's only made one list post so far. I'd prefer not to lynch a possible town sided kill. Someone can always cop Objection or something.

>poly is subbing out because he doesn't have enough time>has more posts than 2/3rds of the game

eh, moving proved to be less gay than I thought it would be.

I'd be okay with a Eury lynch if only because then we keep a vig shot.

fuck it ##Vote: Eury

on my phone don't feel like coding