Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaaait that looks like the EN main screen map.

Interesting how its been in the hack since the first patch, and this is the first anyone's commented on it.

Hopefully Malcom's evil cousin there isn't the only one of his class. I want one...

dragon's gate tileset will almost always result in maps that look similar to each other(because the tileset is extremely limited).

So yeah nbd

This.

And re-paletting it just makes it look like 'an X colored version of Dragon's Gate.'

Finally started to to get into Hacks recently after being a long long series fan and I really enjoyed playing this one so far.

Its challenging but not overly so. 1-4 was irritating, but that may have been more my stuborness on protecting the Duke, despite his death not resulting in a mission fail.

I really like the abundance of Talk options, which are are all fairly well done. The one real exception that stood out to me was the one between Kael and Tyren in 1-3, which seemed to come out of nowhere, which I guess is kind of typical Fire Emblem.

Yeah a bit of strength to Malcolm to help him and Dewey take out an enemy together in ch.1 might be good...

Honestly I don't know if strength has been as much of an issue in my mind as much as survivability? Everybody feels kinda squishy sometimes... But I guess that is a gameplay mechanics decision, whether to be more defensive... Or go with offense as the best defense. :o

In the old patch it felt like I was getting 2RKO a lot...

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Starting a playthrough of the most recent patch now. Will comment on things.

Well, first, the little boy says "The one eyed king? What, that man is here for more, is he?" seems like it should be Bram's line. I imagine someone has already mentioned this, but I'll just mention it anyway.

Oh, and looking at my old finished run with Bram, he's level 7 and didn't get a single point of str.

Edited by L95

I'll double check to make sure I'm not using the wrong patch.

/redownloads

Yeah, thats the patch I have. I'll patch it over another clean rom. Knowing me I might just be playing the wrong patched ROM even though I have the right patch >.>

In the newest patch, you got rid of that line entirely, correct? Cool, I'm just dumb then lol

EDIT: In the Bram/Malcolm convo, Bram says "You must be able to cover a lot fo ground."

Edited by L95

...Am I supposed to be able to discard the tooth? Dewey's inventory was full when I got the door key and I tried (and succeed) in dropping it lol

(The main reason I'm asking is because I could've sworn I read that you would use the legendary thing that keeps those from being droppable)

Edited by L95

Added a new poll question! If you answer and feel like you wanna explain your choice please do! Because tbh I'm not sure on what to dooo, though I think I'm leaning more toward releasing a full part 2 as opposed to half. thought it'd be an interesting question.