Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The player one looks female, the females have little golden crowns, which seems to be on the player unit.

I assumed he was referring to this one. (Not a recruitable?)

tSWlZJn.png elemental weapons, like the Flame Lance and Bolt Axe are entering the ring.

the game is looking more ambitious and impressive every update. nice work. still not interested in playing GBAFE games or hacks though

I got the blazer blessing, :3333

but yes, that merman is a boss, but the siren is a completely different character :P

fuck waifu wars

chapter 5 preview! 12 minute video showcasing new character conversations, the cool music hack that brendor made and my custom support system:

The Rapport System is my version of supports in the hack. The player will make conscious, moral decisions that will affect the outcome of certain events in later chapters. Here, its mostly for fun and showing off potential relationships with certain characters. In this video it shows Bram, Malcolm and Sadaati. But the chapter has Rapports for other characters like Tyren, Nobia and a few others.

Also, huge shout out to Brendor - who was the mastermind wizard behind the changing the map theme to various songs in a 'jukebox' style

and sqawlyyy for being a beast at custom music insertion!

lemme know what you think!

I worked for uuugh so looooooooooooooong on getting these conditions working properly and getting the cutscenes to work right, and now officially feel like a beast at eventing muahaha

Edited by GhastStation

Blushing Bram too kawaii o///o So tsundere to Malcolm. haha OTP

Rapport looks awesome! Decision making is very cool stuff

Edited by Toa

WOWEE THIS IS FANTASTIC. WHY, THIS MIGHT BE THE GREATEST DISCOVERY SINCE... AIR...

On a serious note, 'tis lookin' absolutely spankly dankly; in other words it looks amazing. Is the map you showed going to be like a pre-chapter area? With the rapport system existing there I figured it was going to be as such, but then again it might follow you throughout the game so I'm just takin' a jab at it.

Edited by Jun Suzuki

Ohoho, I'm gonna have FUN with this.

I hope so!!!

Help, Ghast was poisoned by FE14 amie features. Abort. Abort.

Just wait until Bram gets his M'Castle

this... might be a thing ehe~

Blushing Bram too kawaii o///o So tsundere to Malcolm. haha OTP

Rapport looks awesome! Decision making is very cool stuff

thanks Toa!

WOWEE THIS IS FANTASTIC. WHY, THIS MIGHT BE THE GREATEST DISCOVERY SINCE... AIR...

On a serious note, 'tis lookin' absolutely spankly dankly; in other words it looks amazing. Is the map you showed going to be like a pre-chapter area? With the rapport system existing there I figured it was going to be as such, but then again it might follow you throughout the game so I'm just takin' a jab at it.

the castle map is the beginning of the chapter. Then they're in the city, so yeah, pre-chapter area. Chapter 5 is just a social, shopping chapter, so i figured introducing rapports there would be a good start. Since players already have an idea of the characters somewhat and stuff.

thanks for the feedback guys, means a lot :)