Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Dewey will get some defense? I get KO of OUTTANOWHERE AAAAA REKT!

Okno xD

Im just kidding. By the way... I complete the hack in three hours. I love the músic of the first boss (in my head is still playing lmao!)

Shakkar get a fucking crítical in dewey three times when he turns into a snake and in the first turn in every try... WTF D'A HELL WITH MY LUCK ;(

The game is really interesting and i will keep an eye on this project. And my question about the hack, You will add more things to the gameplay? Like skills,more music battles,items,weapons,scrolls,etc.

Keep it up o.o/

The game is really interesting and i will keep an eye on this project.

Keep it up o.o/

Thanks bud!

Can't wait to answer the questions!

Also, as an added bonus... I'm gonna show off some sexy, revamped artwork from the prologue... staaay tuned~

Edited by Ghastly

The magic system with various animal species having weaknesses to certain elements is something you've touted in the past, but so far in public demos all magic has been the exact same in terms of stats and animations (with only names and icons changed). In addition to the reaver tomes, are we going to be seeing more interesting magic in general in pt2 or any changes made to the earlygame magic to differentiate it from vanilla?

edit: I didn't mean changing the magic triangle ;_; ;_; I meant the fact that Fire/Thunder are re-named and have new icons even though they have the exact same stats.

The playable units in general have high growths all around and no huge weaknesses. Will this change?

Also,

does Dewey promote into a mauthe doog from FE8

plsnokill

Edited by Alusq

Jeli jeli is slender :3

Hahahaha all right sometimes my brain just got explode by the f£§Δ©g binary codes and other things ;(

I see progress and I have to tell is amazing. Is much work to do and is complicate... with help something can be more ease but is really to hard make a good ROM hack especially with custom animations and all the stuff it has.

Keep It up!

I will be giving support in YouTube soon

This is getting more interesting :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so fellas here's some progress screenies

czfHbrI.pngxRtaw6z.pngvbRvC1Y.png

I put up a poll, please answer it!

the results will influence events in chapter 2-6A (chapter 10 p1)

Edited by Ghastly

Plot Twist: Dewey and Malcolm both have identical twins

Also Thracia Fog? Cool.

yup! Thracia fog

Uh oh, naughty tentacles alert! Next up, a little visit from our old friend Ultros!

get ur head out of the gutter

Do you have a complete recruitable characters list that you could post in a spoiler for me?

...no

• 3 weeks later...

I've just encountered two random bugs that are most likely connected.

(yes, they did have a rough trip, it was that rough that Bram got cloned)

if you pushed B during that conversation that's what probably happened. otherwise its just one of the few glitches hiding around in that chapter.

Also, releasing a trailer soon.

3qc8pc6.png

Edited by markstation