Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Holidays! Here is my gift to youuu

Thanks everyone (Gabe Knight and Smirks in especially) who helped out with the Lizzyman animation and thanks Brendor for his hackery on the mid-battle sleep effect.

Edited by markstation

Sleep effect? Those jellyfish are even worse than the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...

Oh and nice work getting sleep infliction to cancel the opponent's next attack mid-battle!

Nice! I particularly like the jellyfish critters.

...But what I'm most interested in, is that tileset towards the end. Those look like clumps of kelp and coral, and the general colour makes me think... submerged ruins? Covered with a temporary bubble of air to explain how the non-aquatic Djuron can be fighting down there?

Well whatever it is, that would be what I'm most looking forward to learning about in the next patch.

That Jelli Jelli animation looks smoooooth.

Nice job, definitely eager for the new patch

thanks man!

Nice! I particularly like the jellyfish critters.

...But what I'm most interested in, is that tileset towards the end. Those look like clumps of kelp and coral, and the general colour makes me think... submerged ruins? Covered with a temporary bubble of air to explain how the non-aquatic Djuron can be fighting down there?

Well whatever it is, that would be what I'm most looking forward to learning about in the next patch.

submerged ruins is close! it is an underwater chapter. And there's some mermy magic that keeps them alive pretty much (at least that's what I'm going with atm)

Thanks for your imput man

Lookin' good, Nephew! Lookin' good.

UNCLE :'DDD

Sleep effect? Those jellyfish are even worse than the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...

Oh and nice work getting sleep infliction to cancel the opponent's next attack mid-battle!

Brendor did it!

Jellies turned out excellent... And they also seem really scary :o

Ya got me scared of jello, Ghast. DX

Love seeing this stuff in action. Lizard men also looking cool. Seriously looking forward to the next patch, should be sweet.

so will you nerf their "guarantied to cap every stat" growths now? Weapon levels seemed like they were JoJane's only long-term weakness, and the fact that the training pike is a good weapon doesn't help.

im p sure awakening does this but idr. Thought it would be a fun weapon set for est types

It has a skill that does, but no weapons that do. Looks cool though (and maybe a little abuseable, can you just give it to whoever?).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

• 3 weeks later...

Umm does anyone know how many cryptic notes there are in chapter 5?

I've only got the first second third fourth and final.

But there is another one in the water that i can't reach. How do i get that one?

use the rescue staff from the house and get the scroll that way

In other minor news, i did this

Zu2qt53.png
I changed str/mag to pow. Just for polish considering that there are hybrid classes in the game
Edited by ghast