Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I am Lawproto, this is my first post in this forum: just wanted to say Bloodlines looks like the most promising hack I have seen so far! The most precious added value to me is the presence of a lot of brand new classes/animations (but let's not forget some really cool map palettes too).

I have no experience with hacking whatsoever, but feel free to contact me if you ever feel the need to have original music for your soundtrack: I know how to deal with composing... ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahaha dat new sig XD

Noob question here but do you use a clean fe7 rom or something else since nups and my fe7 rom does not work with 1.4 version patch

Try pressing the "ignore" button, and if that doesn't work, try downloading the fe7 rom from other romsites and try it with them.

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be funny to see that thing "dodge"!

Let me guess, one or two maps only? Unless you've got some weird hover charm, or Neville installed wheels...

And it's only got a longbow's range?

Its gonna be ballista range, but the spell animation i inserted was acting super finnicky so I just gave it longbow range as a short-term solution.

Nobody told me Bloodlines is also going to be part Advance Wars. Furry Kanbei needs bases too! Silence, Furry Sonja!

I also hope the battleship will be overpowered just like in Days of Ruin.

Edited by Glacoe

Nobody told me Bloodlines is also going to be part Advance Wars. Furry Kanbei needs bases too! Silence, Furry Sonja!

I also hope the battleship will be overpowered just like in Days of Ruin.

Only if there's no Stolos/Caulder expy waiting to make the last mission near impossible...