Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

Get the Rescue staff from a village and use it to move the scroll next to you. Then talk to it and use Agalli's Blaze tome to burn it and you'll get it. You don't get anything from getting all the notes anyways so...

Okay so I managed to get the first scroll and managed to get the scroll you are supposed to blaze. But when I blaze it it just dissappears.

EDIT: Okay for whatever reason the scroll spawned another scroll which I could pick up without burning the scroll I rescued. But in the end I managed to get all the scrolls. However, is there really no reward for getting all of the scrolls?

Edited by Tempo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just wasted 3 lockpicks and a rescue staff but i guess i feel better knowing I got all the secrets anyways. Maybe he can implement a reward later for people that actually took the time to get all the secrets.

Oh dang. I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I wish I'd seen the rapport convos thingy sooner. Oh well.

How's the story going? I'm assuming not much was going to change for the chapters pre act 2? (From Prologue to Castle defense is what I mean by that). If it was though, there was something on one of Mangs's videos on the Patch 1.4 playthrough regarding Kadven on the fifth video.

It basically talked about redeeming Kadven (because according to the few comments, he has no one's sympathy) and how if Sadaati would be able to heal him, Kadven would be able to maybe try to attack Shakkar but get killed, building up Shakkar even more. I mean, it sort of makes sense, but you are the boss man after all. Just thought I'd point it out. :)

Hey so I just got to 2-3 and Tyren mentions something about visiting a place one more time. I thought this would lead into a hidden item so I had him "visit" all of the houses but nothing came up. I even went to the one place the dark mage was occupying with a droppable slam patch. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do with Tyren on this map?

should be in the bottom left house from the bottom lane.

I'm going to be making some pretty significant changes for 2.4, here are some of them

• Making 1-4 the first part of the shakkar fight, then making 1-5 the big boss fight
  • giving 1-4 and 1-5 a preparation screen
  • buffing various character growths for less RNG screwage and more diversity
  • fixing the ending for chapter 6, if JR and/or Marco dies
  • removing Malcolm's mounted aid, so caravels are more useful in chapter 7
  • giving llyra a siren song, as well as making the siren song 5 uses
  • giving Gaulgus a stealable earth seal
  • giving Mecrid a stealable earth seal

Thanks also I am the chapter 7. For the characters you intend to have a stealable earth seal on should I wait until this next patch comes out to tackle them or have I already encountered them. I really don't pay attention to enemy names.

Thanks also I am the chapter 7. For the characters you intend to have a stealable earth seal on should I wait until this next patch comes out to tackle them or have I already encountered them. I really don't pay attention to enemy names.

I'd honestly wait for the items at that point. Money is kind of tight if you don't find things with Tyren and having the ability to promote people is nice. Granted, no one was ever close when I went through, but man... Money.

should be in the bottom left house from the bottom lane.

I'm going to be making some pretty significant changes for 2.4, here are some of them

• Making 1-4 the first part of the shakkar fight, then making 1-5 the big boss fight
  • giving 1-4 and 1-5 a preparation screen
  • buffing various character growths for less RNG screwage and more diversity
  • fixing the ending for chapter 6, if JR and/or Marco dies
  • removing Malcolm's mounted aid, so caravels are more useful in chapter 7
  • giving llyra a siren song, as well as making the siren song 5 uses
  • giving Gaulgus a stealable earth seal
  • giving Mecrid a stealable earth seal

good job ghast. guess ill wait till you do these changes. before trying again on 1-4. My biggest complaint was i couldn't reposition the units the way i wanted to for this chapter.

Idk if I'm late or this has already been said but there needs to be a really awkward rapport between Tyren and Axe Dude (forgot his name) and Axe Dude hints that he thinks Tyren is gay and Tyren gets all defensive about it and it goes on from there

I'm no chapter 2-5 Fear. Map objective is to defeat this guy called Gaulgus. Done that. Nothing happens after that. Eventually the turncount runs out and Game Over.

Edit: Nevermind, silly me. Bram has to seize. But then why is the map objective listed as "Defeat Gaulgus" and nothing more both during the chapter and in the Status Screen?

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

I found a bug in chapter 2-2x.
(I actually encountered it for the first time a few days ago but I only figured out what caused it to happen just now.)
If you check Bram's stats (stat screen) and then check JR's item screen, his JR's edge's icon will be the same as his Hyper Focus'.
It's not game-breaking, but it does look a little odd. [spoiler=Image of the bug]http://imgur.com/H012C7v

I found a bug in chapter 2-2x.

(I actually encountered it for the first time a few days ago but I only figured out what caused it to happen just now.)

If you check Bram's stats (stat screen) and then check JR's item screen, his JR's edge's icon will be the same as his Hyper Focus'.

It's not game-breaking, but it does look a little odd. [spoiler=Image of the bug]http://imgur.com/H012C7v

Already reported.

And that happens if you check JR stats screen, exit and enter to his items screen, too.

Story is interesting(very interesting to be exact)... Game itself is great so far, the new battle and crit animations are great, the new units was a amazing idea(love the dog)keep up the good work cause this game is my third best Fire Emblem hack.

Edited by XetroX

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing progress on patch 2-4.

I really wanted to show you folks this.

Chapter 2-4 was one of my least favorite chapters because it seemed so windy, and I didn't know how to resolve the issue.

But I think these slight tweaks have just made this one of my favorites now!

See if you can name all the changes!

plkreKS.gif

Continuing progress on patch 2-4.

I really wanted to show you folks this.

Chapter 2-4 was one of my least favorite chapters because it seemed so windy, and I didn't know how to resolve the issue.

But I think these slight tweaks have just made this one of my favorites now!

See if you can name all the changes!

plkreKS.gif

Noice