Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

Are you talking about the chapter where the ground disappears? It's been a bit since I played, but I don't think the reinforcements stop. You should have plenty of time to make enough ground before the reinforcements become too overwhelming. Just keep the goal of the chapter your priority, and don't forget you have a flying unit, who is also able to rescue.  Also if I remember right, the dog can swim with reduced movement.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, urug99 said:

Are you talking about the chapter where the ground disappears? It's been a bit since I played, but I don't think the reinforcements stop. You should have plenty of time to make enough ground before the reinforcements become too overwhelming. Just keep the goal of the chapter your priority, and don't forget you have a flying unit, who is also able to rescue.  Also if I remember right, the dog can swim with reduced movement.

no this chapter was also extremely difficult but i beat it. im two chapter after this. now im in a underwater world where the mermains fight also against jellyfishes which put them to sleep. on the southeast of the map there is a little house which every round two mermains come out of it. 

is there also a guide with character recruitment?? i think i already lost one character. i saw a youtube video and there was a character which i didnt have. his name is jr :D

I don't *think* there is a guide. Jr is obtained after the chapter he appears, if you didn't kill him.

I don't remember this chapter enough to give you the greatest advice, but you should have equipment to do extra damage to merfolk, which should help quite a bit this chapter. I don't think the jellies attack if you don't approach, and the sleep effect shouldn't last long. What's even better is that the jellies will attack enemies too. So you can take advantage of that.

Edited by urug99

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Rarebit said:

So im guessing the hack is dead?

Nah man, plans change, that's all. 

4 minutes ago, ghast said:

2.png.0e88bf8ea5cfa3153320f5ab9ed58374.png1.png.da9d7714f098d20d7ba5fb9b345c85bd.png3.png.a189615326beb542fbdccc90b92911a3.png4.png.f11b4376c114b6565649cd878a8ea0f5.png

Still here

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit: bram promotion peek? or not done yet? Or no promotion? xD

Edit 2: Thracia fog? 0.0 (first screenshot)

Edited by Bhoop

2 minutes ago, ghast said:

Something promotes in this next patch...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

During the cutscene before chapter 1-2 Inhuman, the scene stops and loops forever. I am pretty new to this but nobody else I know seems to know how to fix this.

The part it stops at is immediately after the Slam Patch is pilfered. The attached image is as soon as it happens.

Edit: I've seen that you are supposed to receive one, not lose it.

Stop.png

Edited by ImActuallyOnFire

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice story you've got here! i still didn't finish every available chapter but i liked them so far.

I liked that the "lord" is pretty troubled, i also liked that birdman Malcolm, never imagined that someone you put a birdman as an important character, i liked his personality too!(to be honest if the story happens to have a path where i have to choose either Bram or Malcolm, i would probably choose Malcolm).

There are either missing animations and/or bugs going on, the cat lady does not have combat animations and neither does mermaids with melee weapons, by the way i've found that soaked note on the market chapter but after "drying it" nothing happens, is that intentional?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ghast locked this topic
  • ghast unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...