Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

update time. No screenshots because spoilees.
I have really exciting updates about Bloodlines. Not sure when the 3.0 patch is going public because there’s a lot of animations and extra asset stuff that need to be put into the game but I’ll for sure say 2020.

There’s also going to be a new playable character in part 1 and 2 new chapters in part 1 with a significant revamp in writing. For those who are savvy about the Bloodlines story, the new chapters are going to stretch out the exposition moments and really buff up Redahli, Shakkar and the Red Lustre’s role and characterization in part 1. As for Part 2, there will be 3 more playable chapters: 2-7, 2-8 and 2-F

3.0 is projected to have 18 playable chapters.

Feels really good to have a work/life balance that allows me to work on this project again and I’m thankful for my team who believe in the project and has stuck around despite my longtime absence.

Bloodlines is back and so am I. bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:01 AM, ghast said:

update time. No screenshots because spoilees.
I have really exciting updates about Bloodlines. Not sure when the 3.0 patch is going public because there’s a lot of animations and extra asset stuff that need to be put into the game but I’ll for sure say 2020.

There’s also going to be a new playable character in part 1 and 2 new chapters in part 1 with a significant revamp in writing. For those who are savvy about the Bloodlines story, the new chapters are going to stretch out the exposition moments and really buff up Redahli, Shakkar and the Red Lustre’s role and characterization in part 1. As for Part 2, there will be 3 more playable chapters: 2-7, 2-8 and 2-F

3.0 is projected to have 18 playable chapters.

Feels really good to have a work/life balance that allows me to work on this project again and I’m thankful for my team who believe in the project and has stuck around despite my longtime absence.

Bloodlines is back and so am I. bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

As long as Pig Armor is back, I have nothing to say but: H Y P E

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 12:05 PM, Primefusion said:

There are times that I wish SF had a like button. This is one of those times.

thanks uncle P!

On 1/8/2020 at 12:44 AM, Chaz said:

welcome back ghast. Life happens.

thanks Chaz!

On 1/8/2020 at 9:10 AM, Goddess Serra said:

As long as Pig Armor is back, I have nothing to say but: H Y P E

he back

On 1/8/2020 at 12:16 PM, Zephyeroth said:

Yes😁 can’t wait for the next patch !

woo! 

Part 3, we made it ladies and lads.

BloodlinesAfterMark.png.e823c5a7d6bf7c2df6821fd43180541f.png

4 minutes ago, ghast said:

thanks uncle P!

thanks Chaz!

he back

woo! 

Part 3, we made it ladies and lads.

BloodlinesAfterMark.png.e823c5a7d6bf7c2df6821fd43180541f.png

Welcome back ! Ghast. I wanted to know more about this patch like where do I get the link and what are the changes that will be in the new update 3.0 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am absolutely living right now, I looked this up cause I was in call with my friends just going down memory lane and I remembered loving it and I am just ecstatic right now, only problem is that I totally bricked the laptop I had the rom stuff set up on so I'll have to figure that out again but like when the patch drops I am going to play it with the boys.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/6/2020 at 9:01 PM, ghast said:

I’ll for sure say 2020

New version would be awesome, is there a new release date estimate?

On 4/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, Hotgemstone said:

Does anyone have the latest patch? All the links are dead 😕

Seconded, can't find anywhere to download

• 3 weeks later...

Come on guys, have a little faith. It's being worked on, and FEE3 is coming up. Maybe we'll see some news there, maybe we won't.

The last public release was a few years ago, it seems pretty natural to me that a lot of old and new stuff would be implemented and worked on. It'd be normal for a hack developer to remove download links, Ghast's design philosophy may as well have changed since the last patch.

Uh, no? There’s another thread on FEU and Ghast stated he’s just going to wait until he has everything ready instead of giving updates every now and then. It might also be at FEE3 but the list of projects participating is not out yet.

Edited by Goddess Serra

12 hours ago, ghast said:

soon

No joke, I just remembered this project exists, I played it a couple years ago and loved it. Looked up to see what was going on here and this absolutely made my day!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 9:08 AM, Vaurren said:

Is there any public patch of bloodlines right now? haven't touched this project since ~2017 and wanted to jump back into it.

um, not sure if if's okay to post this in this thread, just a heads up to ppl that might think that this rom hack is dead, from this post here, it's not.

hope it's okay to post it here, @ghast, since it's an update to bloodlines?

the old version is not needed now, this new, updated one is so much better.

i dowloaded it from the link below and tryed it on my gba emu in psvita, it's so good.

the changes it has over v2.4 is so much better, totaly wroth playing it.

hmm, i wonder to get the sound test to show up in the menu, do we need to finish the hack (last chapter) or is there a code/cheat that can enable access to it?

but recently, while i was searching to see if there was an updated patch to the FE rom hack of FE Sacred Echoes,

i came across this post on FEUnirverse site for FE bloodlines patch, it's now at v3.32: (2022)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj3ydjF-sb3AhX9RvEDHRJLA68QFnoECAUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffeuniverse.us%2Ft%2Fnew-trailer-bloodlines-3-32-public-patch-is-released-check-the-first-post%2F423&usg=AOvVaw3v1DrXJDo3aNk8dPtBFncY

hope this post helps some ppl, as the patch is new and it's wroth trying.

also, the old save file from v2.4 doesn't work on the new patch, it frezzes the game/crash in tempGBA emu on psvita,

so i started the game from the begining, it's totally wroth it tho, the new stuff that is in the v3.2 patch is wroth a new game 🙂 .

on the v2.4 i got up to chapter 2-6, the deep sea map with the jellyfish unit.

thank you so much ghast for releasing this much needed patch/update to bloodlines 🙂 .