Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving it.

Also Doggy overboard! D:

I like the merman and mermaid creatures. Kinda seem like reverse (enemy) dancers and the Tarvos/Maelduin from Sacred Stones respectively. Except using lances tridents, not axes.

Loving it.

Also Doggy overboard! D:

I like the merman and mermaid creatures. Kinda seem like reverse (enemy) dancers and the Tarvos/Maelduin from Sacred Stones respectively. Except using lances tridents, not axes.

I like the tarvos a lot in SS, really cool animation. They are also in the hack too :o)

Wait... how is electricity going to work underwater? (I'm not good at biography, as you can see)

magic electricity is different from real electricity?

Gosh this looks good. I really should stream it, monster people are my jam.

stream 2.0 ;D

I like the tarvos a lot in SS, really cool animation. They are also in the hack too :o)

Ooh! That would be fun to see. Maybe they will have custom heads, like the Mermen and the Birdies? (Sorry I don't know the Species names)

what do you mean custom heads? like portraits? there are centaur characters if that's what you mean

I think he meant how the Mermen's battle sprites had the heads of Hawkeye.

Yeah that's what I meant. That would be cool to see.

• 4 weeks later...

hay ghast, this hack of fe vii mix with shining force music is awesome,

um, when is the next version of this hack coming out?

also shining force music is boss ;)

I'm currently replaying shining force I on sega gen psp emu, also playing shining force II and shining force CD in Picodrive! awesome games :)

I'm currently replaying shining force I on sega gen psp emu, also playing shining force II and shining force CD in Picodrive! awesome games :)

Nice. Yeah the Shining Force series is definitely one of the best. I've played all of them except Shining Force III on the Saturn. I'm waiting for the Shining Force III 16 Bit remake to be released.

HELP ME PLEASE

Hope i caught your attention.

I'm trying to figure out what was exactly wrong about the cryptic notes being glitched in chapter 5. Can anyone refresh me on what the glitch was? Some people got a random note when someone talked to the music dude?

How far along is this hack at the moment? Looks great so far!

thanks. I'm at 11 chapters right now! now I'm going back and bringing the writing up to my current level/slightly retconning stuff.

Just so you know, its not good practice to ask hackers when they are planning to release a patch. Hackers will update it on their own time because usually they have no clue when exactly their new patch is coming out. As for me, I also don't know.

Somestimes even when you have all of the notes in your inventory the door won't open and also when I replayed the game (in the same game with the one where I failed to open the door) the door opened instantly without me needing to get all the notes. (yay didn't waste a rescue staff use! :D)

did anyone happen to pick Jonah, get the 5 notes and not manage to get the secret item? because I think I figured out why that happened, finally.

the writing for the entire patch so far has been brought up to my current level.

It will be really, really obvious when it comes out hahaha

Sounds good, my pal!

• 2 weeks later...

HELP ME PLEASE

Hope i caught your attention.

I'm trying to figure out what was exactly wrong about the cryptic notes being glitched in chapter 5. Can anyone refresh me on what the glitch was? Some people got a random note when someone talked to the music dude?

thanks. I'm at 11 chapters right now! now I'm going back and bringing the writing up to my current level/slightly retconning stuff.

Just so you know, its not good practice to ask hackers when they are planning to release a patch. Hackers will update it on their own time because usually they have no clue when exactly their new patch is coming out. As for me, I also don't know.

Your're welcome. And that's great. Keep up the good work.