Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when I search for music for my project and think I'm so dang cool when I find a good tune but then figure out that Bloodlines already uses it. hashtag beatentothepunch <3 really good choices you got there I gotta saaayyyyy.

I especially really like the track you play for 1-0 and 1-1, where's that from? It's damn catchy I sometimes just turn Bloodlines onto a new game so I can jam haha (I'm so lame)

So, is impossible continue the game?

As of now, yes. 2-1 is the last fully playable chapter. Hopefully when Ghast releases the new patch you will be able to apply it over an old save and continue with your same file.

Do you have any sort of rough estimate as to how long Bloodlines will take to complete, Ghast?

BTW, this is a VERY impressive hack!

Edited by Dinar87

A worthwhile excuse. I'm okay playing through it again anyway.

the writing is substantially better than what it used to be and i cleaned up some gameplay stuff as well. i know i said it last time but im pretty excitedddd

SURPRISE.

NO BODY EXPECTS THE SPLIT.

but seriously; that sounds hype!

thank brendor!

but yes it will be an interesting addition.

Agallitor against an alligator!

(Probably not even an alligator...)

Agalligator the crocodile huntsman hunter

There are a few things I would not mind seeing; but these are just little things I've thought about, rather what may or may not be good/or required.

I wouldn't mind seeing promoted Calcos who can use a "Breath" weapon, perhaps a Fire-type breath weapon in addition to Axes. Judging form FE-BL (I'm shortening it that instead of FE:B[oodlines] Custom Animation Trailer 2, it seems their crit animation has them breathing out a small puff of fire out, so why not a promoted version who can effectively use that as a weapon? It might go nicely with the Str/Mag split too.

I'm sure you've probably thought about it for a while, but it'd be neat to have a Calcos and Merman on your team eventually.

Dynamic enemy AI. Run away when low on health (instead of attacking; at least until they're healed), put survivability over damage output (don't attack someone if their opponent has a high chance to kill them in a counter attack), pick less fights with units who are unlikely to get hit; maaaaaybe?

Anyways those are my thoughts and ideas. Feel free to discuss I guess. Not even sure if you could code the AI.

Edited by IfAwakened