ghast

Bloodlines (2.4)

update time. No screenshots because spoilees.
I have really exciting updates about Bloodlines. Not sure when the 3.0 patch is going public because there’s a lot of animations and extra asset stuff that need to be put into the game but I’ll for sure say 2020.

There’s also going to be a new playable character in part 1 and 2 new chapters in part 1 with a significant revamp in writing. For those who are savvy about the Bloodlines story, the new chapters are going to stretch out the exposition moments and really buff up Redahli, Shakkar and the Red Lustre’s role and characterization in part 1. As for Part 2, there will be 3 more playable chapters: 2-7, 2-8 and 2-F

3.0 is projected to have 18 playable chapters.

Feels really good to have a work/life balance that allows me to work on this project again and I’m thankful for my team who believe in the project and has stuck around despite my longtime absence.

Bloodlines is back and so am I. bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:01 AM, ghast said:

update time. No screenshots because spoilees.
I have really exciting updates about Bloodlines. Not sure when the 3.0 patch is going public because there’s a lot of animations and extra asset stuff that need to be put into the game but I’ll for sure say 2020.

There’s also going to be a new playable character in part 1 and 2 new chapters in part 1 with a significant revamp in writing. For those who are savvy about the Bloodlines story, the new chapters are going to stretch out the exposition moments and really buff up Redahli, Shakkar and the Red Lustre’s role and characterization in part 1. As for Part 2, there will be 3 more playable chapters: 2-7, 2-8 and 2-F

3.0 is projected to have 18 playable chapters.

Feels really good to have a work/life balance that allows me to work on this project again and I’m thankful for my team who believe in the project and has stuck around despite my longtime absence.

Bloodlines is back and so am I. bring on the skill-free, FE7 ROMhacking renaissance.

As long as Pig Armor is back, I have nothing to say but: H Y P E

On 1/7/2020 at 12:05 PM, Primefusion said:

There are times that I wish SF had a like button. This is one of those times.

thanks uncle P!

On 1/8/2020 at 12:44 AM, Chaz said:

welcome back ghast. Life happens.

thanks Chaz!

On 1/8/2020 at 9:10 AM, Goddess Serra said:

As long as Pig Armor is back, I have nothing to say but: H Y P E

he back

On 1/8/2020 at 12:16 PM, Zephyeroth said:

Yes😁 can’t wait for the next patch !

woo! 

Part 3, we made it ladies and lads.

BloodlinesAfterMark.png.e823c5a7d6bf7c2df6821fd43180541f.png

4 minutes ago, ghast said:

thanks uncle P!

thanks Chaz!

he back

woo! 

Welcome back ! Ghast. I wanted to know more about this patch like where do I get the link and what are the changes that will be in the new update 3.0 😄

On 1/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, ghast said:

thanks uncle P!

thanks Chaz!

he back

woo! 

yes yes yes yes yes