Streetpass Preparations

Roivann

Some friends and I got into a discussion about Streetpass teams, and the building thereof. I thought that it might be interesting to have said discussion on here. So, in this thread, I invite you to post your Streetpass teams, units' skill sets, equipment loadouts, the whole shebang. I also encourage you to critique the teams others post (at least mine- I welcome the help!).

Mine is as follows:

-Sully!Morgan (Sorcerer):

Skills: Limit Breaker, Aegis, Ignis, Sol, Patience

Equipment: Mire, Superior Jolt (+5 mt, +3 crit), Waste (+5 mt, +3 crit), Ruin (+5 mt, +3 hit), Aversa's Night (+5 mt, +3 crit)

-Chrom!Cynthia (Falcoknight)

Skills: LB, Iote's Shield, Galeforce, Healtouch, Aether

Equip: Brave Lance, Fortify, Physic, Recover, Elixir

-Sumia!Lucina (Great Lord):

Skills: LB, Aether, Pavise, Galeforce, Rightful King

Equip: Brv Lance, Brv Sword, Spear, Parallel Falchion, Noble Rapier

-MaMU!Kjelle (General)

Skills: Aegis, Pavise, LB, Galeforce, Ignis

Equip: Brave Lance (+5mt, +3crt), Brave Axe (+5mt, +3crt), Gradivus, Armads, Killer Lance (+5crt +3mt)

-Lon'qu!Inigo (Hero)

Skills: LB, Sol, Swordfaire, Galeforce, Vantage

Equip: Killer Edge (+5 crit, +3 mt), Brv Axe (+5 mt, +3 crit), Brv swrd (+5mt +3crt), Tomahawk (+5mt +3crt), Killer Axe (+5crt +3mt)

-Frederick!Brady (War Monk)

Skills: LB, Healtouch, Aggressor, Luna, Pavise

Equip: Bolt Axe, Brv Axe, Physic, Recover, Rescue

-MaMu (Grandmaster)

Skills: LB, Lifetaker, Ignis, Patience, Swordfaire

Equip: Eirika's Blade (+5crt +3mt), Valflame, Book of Naga, Katarina's Bolt (+5crt +3mt), Celica's Gale (+5mt +3crt)

-Sully (Paladin)

Skills: LB, Aegis, Luna, Lancebreaker, Vantage

Equip: Brave Lance, Gungnir, Brave Sword, Tyrfing, Elixr

-Sumia (Falcoknight)

Skills: LB, Healtouch, Galeforce, Iote's Shield, Miracle

Equip: Brave Lance, Physic, Fortify, Goddess Staff, Elixir

-Donnel (Dread Fighter)

Skills: Sol, Aggressor, LB, Counter, HP +5

Equip: Thoron (+5mt +3crt), Brave Sword (+5mt +3crit), Brave Axe (+5mt +3crt), Celica's Gale (+5mt +3crt), Ragnell

Edited by Rollertoaster

The old thread will probably be locked for Necrobumping, so keep this thread. Anyway...

Morgan: Having Mire equipped when you start means you can't counterattack on the first turn. Sol and Ignis have negative synergy, and Ignis isn't that good on a Sorc.

Cynthia: Unforged weapons that are forgeable are bad, forge that lance (applies to all other characters as well). Healtouch won't help you unless you can survive turn 1 along with another unit to heal, which isn't happening. Galeforce is useless because if a player loses even one character, you've won because they'll reset. Replace the Elixir with Gradivus and equip it.

Lucina: Still no about Galeforce. Replace Spear with Gradivus and equip it. If you want a sword/lance class, consider Paladin instead.

Kjelle: Galeforce no. Ignis isn't that good on Generals. You can't forge 5 crit on weapons. Replace Armads with Helswath.

Inigo: Vantage is useless on 1-range units, so get rid of it or replace Tomahawk with Helswath and equip it.

Brady: You're getting less than one turn to fight, why use both Aggressor and healing!? Be something powerful like a Sage, don't screw your mods with Fred, and replace Healtouch and Aggressor with Tomefaire and a Breaker or something.

Avatar: Lifetaker is useless for the same reason as Galeforce. Replace Patience with Lucky 7. Replace Eirika's with a Brave. Equip a tome to start out. Consider Tomefaire over Swordfaire. Get rid of all tomes but Celica's Gale, the AI will see that Celica's has a low mt and prioritise other tomes over it.

Sully: Vantage is useless on 1-range units.

Sumia: Healers don't work on streetpass teams.

Donnel: His skill pool and mods are really bad. If you need a Counter Dread Fighter, use someone else (one of the children, Avatar, or Gaius).

I'd offer more in-depth changes, but even the best Streetpass team can be beaten with 100% accuracy by a competent player, so you might as well style it however you want (as opposed to how I want).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I prefer gimmicks, like that of Squad Symphonia.

But I'm putting together a new team...

Don't have a name for this yet, but...

Name|Class  |Lv|HP|STR|MAG|SKL|SPD|LCK|DEF|RES|MOV|Skills                                        |Equipment
MaMU|Warrior|20|80| 62| 40| 54| 50| 54| 49| 44| 8 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe, Elixir
MaMU|Warrior|20|80| 62| 40| 54| 50| 54| 49| 44| 8 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe, Elixir
MaMU|Hero   |20|80| 56| 40| 58| 52| 54| 49| 45| 8 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Sword [+3/25/0], Brave Sword, Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe,  Elixir
MaMU|Hero   |20|80| 56| 40| 58| 52| 54| 49| 45| 8 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Sword [+3/25/0], Brave Sword, Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe,  Elixir
MaMU|General|20|80| 64| 40| 53| 45| 54| 59| 44| 7 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Lance [+3/25/0], Brave Lance, Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe,  Elixir
MaMU|General|20|80| 64| 40| 53| 45| 54| 59| 44| 7 |Limit Breaker, Luna, Ignis, Aggressor, Counter|Brave Lance [+3/25/0], Brave Lance, Brave Axe [+3/25/0], Brave Axe,  Elixir

The point of this team was outlined in a different topic.

The Unforged equipment is meant for the case of the team showing up on a Lunatic file: The unforged gear will get a +8 MT +20 Hit Hackforge which the AI will likely prefer to the +3 MT +25 Hit normal forge.

Everything has boots.

Hey AC, did you ever put together a troll team based around plot spoilers, or am I thinking of someone else?

I planned it, but never executed it.

...It's apparently popular enough for me to encounter a set up that matched it off a relay.

[Half of me thinks it was one of my friends trying to troll me though.]

Since healers are a no-go, then:

Replace Cynthia with Vaike (Warrior)

Skills: HP +5, LB, Aggressor, Sol, Axebreaker

Equip: Tomahawk (+5mt +3crt), Brave Axe (+5mt +3crt) (to clarify, when I say "+3crt", I mean +3 notches on crit in the forge menu), Brave Bow (+5mt +3 crt)

Replace Brady with Vaike!Gerome (Wyvern Lord)

Skills: Iote's Shield, LB, Quick Burn, Axebreaker, Counter

Equip: Helswath, Brave Lance (+5 mt +3 crt), Brave Axe (+5 mt +3 crt), Hammer (+5 mt +3 crt)

Replace Sumia with Donnel!Nah (Manakete)

Skills: Odd Rythm, LB, Counter, Wyrmsbane, Swordbreaker

Equip: Dragonstone+, Dragonstone+

Replace Donnel with Lon'qu (Assassin)

Skills: LB, Pass, Acrobat, Astra, Swordfaire

Equip: Ragnell, Brave Sword (+5 mt, +3 crt), Brave Bow (+5 mt +3 crt), Superior Edge (+5 mt +3 hit)

Avatar now has Tomefaire instead of Lifetaker

Sully now has Quick Burn instead of Vantage

Kjelle now has Luna instead of Ignis, and Defense +2 instead of Galeforce

Morgan now has Bowbreaker instead of Ignis

Lucina is now a Paladin, with Charm instead of Galeforce

Healers work, there's just some catches:

1. Healers will get targeted and killed easily.

2. There is no possible way to construct a unit that can survive combat with a competent player, therefore there's nothing to heal, usually.

3. See point 2.

It's rallybots that don't work.

Anyways, here's a tip: Don't forge Crit. Forge 3 MT/25 Hit/0 Crt [3/5/0], to maximize hitting.

Rallybots are worse than healers since they usually do the rally AFTER attackers' finishing their action, even the rallybot is your current MU who tends to be the first unit to act.

So if you don't use rallybots to boost your 1~3 units' Def/Res, give up using them.

For healers, you still have an option that is letting your Falcon Knights with Range 1 Counter bring some Goddess Staves. This does not affect your main purpose for using those Falcon Knights.

Edited by MelonGx