Pairings for my MaMyunit

SoulSilver

I agree with Rollertoaster on this one. Follow your heart. In my first runthrough of the game, I married Sully simply because I liked her character. I didn't think about stats or skills until my fourth time playing the game.

Though to this day I believe marrying Nowi was among the greatest decisions I've made.

Though to this day I believe marrying Nowi was among the greatest decisions I've made.

Unless you're planning on keeping Morgan as a Manakete, that is a huge mistake; she will have a permanent weakness to wyrmslayers.

Unless you're planning on keeping Morgan as a Manakete, that is a huge mistake; she will have a permanent weakness to wyrmslayers.

True she will have a weakness to wyrmslayers but that doesn't matter since the enemies in the game don't have them.

True she will have a weakness to wyrmslayers but that doesn't matter since the enemies in the game don't have them.

Some do. I swear, in the Sniper round (Wave #3?) of Secret Apo, there's at least one trickster with a wyrmslayer.

Edited by Gaius217

Lucina.

You really can't go wrong with her.

Like optimization? Lucina carries Galeforce provided her mother isn't Sully or Maiden. This sets up nicely for the 6/3 or 7/2 arrangement, which is the maximum number of galeforce pairs afforded to Male MU, and gives you a powerful Morgan regardless of what way you go, since unlike other 3rd gens, Lucina!Morgan's perk is a skill, not super stats [although, Sumia!Lucina!Morgan can run 9 SPD, which is, pretty damn high].

Like story? Their supports are great, and the pairing affects the main storyline.

I say, no one. WHO NEEDS MARRAIGE ANYWAY, JUST FRIENDZONE YOUR ARMY

If you complete the game, SOMEONE's getting married, whether you like it or not.

That being said. . .I'd probably go with Sumia, just to make Cynthia even more amazing.