[COMPLETE] Fujimori Nuts's FE4 manga scanlation project - part 2

TheEnd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say, thanks for translating this! Jugdral has an absurd amount of manga, but it's only thanks to generous translators like you that I can fully enjoy them.

I will forever love how every mangaka has a differrent pairing list with reasons. (I prefer this manga's Agustria arc for the lack illict longings)

There's one chapter for chapter 5, though.

Totally not rushed!

Anyway, Stage 33 is up. That finishes volume 5.

I'll probably upload the full batch after work, or tomorrow.

Edited by TheEnd

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta do it slow and steady.

36 is up. Welcome to the land of pairings, enjoy your stay.

EDIT: And now 37. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Edited by TheEnd

And that's it, the final stage is up. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

I'd like to once again thank those who made this project possible. They know who they are.

Now you get your congratulations, Oldman.

Congratulations, Well done, Good Job, so on..., and nice way to keep the credits brief.

Edited by Soledai

THANK YOU FOR FINISHING THIS MANGA, EVERYBODY. i took part in proofreading Ace's part so it's nice to see this manga is finally complete! and great quality sharp scans garmmy!

time for me to finish reading it! one volume to go. how are they going to end it?!

it feels strange since i played FE4 too long ago, and in Japanese. so i have no idea if any of the personalities match :P: probably not?

Overall comments up to Vol 4

your reactions when you read this manga:

whenyoureadthismanga1.png

fun stuff! cute art style. i love the chibis.

Midayle was so dense. good thing Azel woke him up!

Oifaye is one of the best characters in this manga hahaha! some of his outfits are really weird though. but his maid outfit is pretty. best maidtactician.

the Nodion triplets have personality *gasp*! they seem so distinguishable. and Eve is sooo devoted ;_; he... defies logic lol. I'm likely going to forget who's who in a few weeks though, except maybe Eve. so glad Lachesis recognizes his feelings... i hope.

so many people like Lachesis.

and who is that man that Ayra dreamt about? i feel like it should be obvious...

more reactions:

whenyoureadthismanga2.png

nice lingo, Mr Translator. eg "jelly"

makes it amusing to read

good job

i can't think of what else to comment on right now hmmm

well i just finished vol 4 recently. aww baby Celice is born! how cute

THANK YOU FOR FINISHING THIS MANGA, EVERYBODY. i took part in proofreading Ace's part so it's nice to see this manga is finally complete! and great quality sharp scans garmmy!

time for me to finish reading it! one volume to go. how are they going to end it?!

it feels strange since i played FE4 too long ago, and in Japanese. so i have no idea if any of the personalities match :P: probably not?

Overall comments up to Vol 4

your reactions when you read this manga:

whenyoureadthismanga1.png

fun stuff! cute art style. i love the chibis.

Midayle was so dense. good thing Azel woke him up!

Oifaye is one of the best characters in this manga hahaha! some of his outfits are really weird though. but his maid outfit is pretty. best maidtactician.

the Nodion triplets have personality *gasp*! they seem so distinguishable. and Eve is sooo devoted ;_; he... defies logic lol. I'm likely going to forget who's who in a few weeks though, except maybe Eve. so glad Lachesis recognizes his feelings... i hope.

so many people like Lachesis.

and who is that man that Ayra dreamt about? i feel like it should be obvious...

more reactions:

whenyoureadthismanga2.png

nice lingo, Mr Translator. eg "jelly"

makes it amusing to read

good job

i can't think of what else to comment on right now hmmm

well i just finished vol 4 recently. aww baby Celice is born! how cute

I love that baby Altena and baby Celice have clearly different personalities. One thing about the triplets-- who are hilarious-- is that if you read all the gag comics at the back of the books you see that Fujimori based her ideas of the triplets' personalities on her ideas about three members of the Wolfguard-- Wolf, Sedgar, and Roshea IIIRC. Interesting stuff.

I love that baby Altena and baby Celice have clearly different personalities. One thing about the triplets-- who are hilarious-- is that if you read all the gag comics at the back of the books you see that Fujimori based her ideas of the triplets' personalities on her ideas about three members of the Wolfguard-- Wolf, Sedgar, and Roshea IIIRC. Interesting stuff.

Haha you can tell? Ooh i think i know what you mean. like Altena's mean eyes? think she cries less too.

I normally read those 4comas but i seem to have forgotten that detail! But I did remember the artist's fixation on HardinxWolf >_>

Well i finally finished reading it recently.

[spoiler=overall comments]oh i think i forgot to mention but Oifaye's Arden costume was just... bwahahah!!! i could tell it was Arden's head in the bag but for some reason i thought it really was him. but he was back in Evans castle! of course Oifaye wouldn't be able to carry Arden. nobody could.

so Holyn was the boy Ayra met and loved from childhood. should've known!

the manga got all serious from vol5 onwards. uhh and the art style of the last volume went crazy... i wonder what happened. and it ended sort of suddenly (cancelled? fired? injury?). I'll just pretend this manga is like a massive teaser for the game. it's sad knowing what's going to happen to everyone :( almost glad i didn't get to see those scenes in the manga!

nice to see all the happy pairings! ha can't think of what else to say