Multiplayer in Fire Emblem Awakening through Outrealm

maniek940

Hello, everyone know that Awakening has terrible multiplayer and for sure many people would like to face each other army against army, like in Shadow Dragon.

Do you think is producer planning to add some multiplayer maps to Outrealm Gate? Something like Multiplayer Pack, for sure everyone would purchase it.

And if not, is there a way to ask, or even write petition for it, if a lot of players would sign it?

Personally, I didn't enjoy Shadow Dragon's multiplayer mode. Regardless, I believe that the devs have confirmed that there will be no more DLC.

1. No. If they were going to, it would have been done already. It would also require a large amount of work to put in another feature to the game.

2. Yeah, you can make a petition, but there will never be enough players for it to happen. The fire emblem community isn't exactly the largest.

Edited by Comet

It's not going to happen, and it's be a lot more complicated than just 'put some maps in, let people fight each other'.

I do think some kind of Awakening multiplayer would be actually quite interesting. Probably more like the Link Arena in FE7 and FE8, without pair ups and probably banning Brave Weapons too but... I dunno. I've seen some Link Arena mock battles over in general FE, so perhaps I/someone interested could look at doing the same with Awakening. The biggest issue is probably that character choice makes relatively little difference, but oh well.

without pair ups

That is the biggest issue of balance.

...though not really the stats, but support bonuses boosting Dual Attack and Dual Guard.

...and it's not happening.

It'll be nearly two years since Awakening came out in Japan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

That is the biggest issue of balance.

...though not really the stats, but support bonuses boosting Dual Attack and Dual Guard.

...and it's not happening.

It'll be nearly two years since Awakening came out in Japan.

What do you mean, not happening?

Edit: Nevermind, realised you weren't replying to me in that sentence.

Edited by Tables

I'd easily say it ain't happening. Also, it's not like multiplayer in this would be interesting, what with the fact that pair ups, Galeforce and Rescue would easily create a situation where you either easily win or are completely boned. Shadow Dragon's multiplayer sucked, too.