Ema Skye

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm me for battle

Generally I would be alvailable at 7 pm + 11 pm during anyything but Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday, depends on how early I woke up, but its pretty much all day.

I am alvailable almost allways during the weekends, so just hit me with a pm anytime

My timezone is +7, which is the same as Bangkok in timezone iirc

Edited by JSND

I'll probably only be free on weekends right now, but if anybody wants to know the odd chance I might have some free time on mondays, thursdays and fridays, feel free to PM me a time too.

Weekends should be ok as long as I'm online here.

Lucarionite and Genesect just got banned. I will add them to the banlist in the OP.

Deoxys-S is still legal.

R.I.P. genesrekt you were a hero.

That doesn't influence my gym team at all but genesect. ;_;

• 2 weeks later...

From the point of view of the challengers, it's quite tedious to contact 8+ people to arrange some matches with them.

Honestly, I would be discouraged as well.

In my opinion we should throw some dedicated days when most of us are available (weekends for example) so that the challengers can just get on Showdown and challenge (most of) the Leaders without bothering too much sending PMs and such.

The last one of these events only lasted three weeks (mostly week-ends) and only I was able to beat the Champion. Some other guy got pretty far but only had around 7 badges in the end.

Edited by Woodshooter

Hmm, yeah. It's a bit complicated when the system goes like that. After some time people seem to lose motivation, but it's not always easy to find free time for the gym leaders.

If possible, people could try to set up a time or weekend where most of us are available, I guess. I can't really think of inviting ideas at the moment. I thought of hanging around in IP chat whenever I was available so people could know and talk to me there but I never followed.

Perhaps we could use an IRC channel or something alike to access whenever we're available, I know that the old gym leader castle challenge borrowed #sfdrafts.

Also, I was challenged yesterday. Athena didn't update but we already have a challenger with one badge.

Also, I was challenged yesterday. Athena didn't update but we already have a challenger with one badge.

I dunno if "already" is the phrase I'd use for this considering the amount of time past, but yeah, as far as I know I am the only challenger right now (I played Xinnidy and Shin), and I still have not put a ton of effort into doing this. The "one day" thing sounds like a decent idea on an IRC Channel or IP chat or whatever, though IP chat has a maximum user limit. I could set up an IRC channel for the occasion.