GET YOUR SIGS HERE! CLOSED *I LOST PHOTOSHOP :(

Doom103

i had black lusters and mat's sig done but my computer had a virus and i had to wipe it out and i forgot to back up photoshop sorry:( and i lost the sigs which they came out nice too again sorry but if you want a sig just om me

This is the first of its kind on these forms so lets get started

Sorry for the typo's

i tried this once and sorry it was just around finals and i was screwed with HW so heres another go at it

Welcome to my shop "were shopping is a pleasure" lol

OK this isnt only a sig shop i make wallpapers and i could edit a pic for you so yea

Rules

* i dont mind this being like a hang out spot but just try to keep spam to a minimum

1. DO NOT FLAME ME. if you even speak poorly of me or any other member ill report you to a mod

2. I take multiple requests from people

3. Follow the request format. If you dont ill ignore you and not make your sig and ignore all of your posts

4. Dont pm about your sig ill do it when im ready if you wanna ask as here

5. I do make customs of my examples so if you want just say so

6. i only take 3 requests at a time so if i already have 3 request dont request or i will ignore it

7. please please try to use http://planetrenders.net/ for the pics because they come already cut out from their backgrounds

8. if u want a pic cut out of a background i will but it will be choppy and ugly unless its like a solid color as a background

Request form

for sigs

SIG (put it in all caps)

Render or stock(Picture) - i can do stock(LOOK AT DEFINITIONS ON THE BOTTOM!!!!!!) but im not too good at it so request at your own risk. i only do 1 render and provide the image look for definitions on the bottom of the post.

Size - if you dont care leave it blank

specification - anything special you want for your sig

foe wallpapers

WALLPAPER ( put in all caps)

image - i dont make wallpapers from scratch i only edit them

Specifications - - anything special you want if not put free

For edited pics

same as wallpaper

definitions

stock the picture you want but not the render the whole pic

render - just the individual character cut out only. please try to use it makes life easy on me http://planetrenders.net/

manip - manipulation

Examples

Sigs

gogetasigfianlcopy.jpg

Rambocopy-1.jpg

soulcaliburcopy-1.jpg

mariopop-1.png

angelofdeathcopy.jpg

wallapapers

sereneswallpapercopy.jpg

sereneswallpaper3.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

edited pics

elishacuthbertedited.jpg

Latest work

here ill post my latest work either if its just my own or a request

ikesigv2.jpg

waiting list

1. Black luster

2. Mathew

Edited by Doom103

I was gonna ask but..........ugh too many rules........maybe its just that its almost 3 am..........

i tried it before with less rules but it was al over the pace and yea its like 3 am here too lol

i tried it before with less rules but it was al over the pace and yea its like 3 am here too lol

yeah im sleepy........and the list makes me wanna stick a wiimote in my eyes.........

yeah im sleepy........and the list makes me wanna stick a wiimote in my eyes.........

masu whats wrong with the rules anyways? or you just dont like my work i dont mind if u dont.

masu whats wrong with the rules anyways? or you just dont like my work i dont mind if u dont.

its not even that. I just saw a long list at 3 am. I havent even read all of it. TIS BE TOO LONG FOR THIS TIME OF MORNING.XD

SIG

Render or stock(Picture) - Render

Size -

specification - Eh, just put two angry looking men(Animated) Holding swords standing together, with their arm around each other. (One with black hair, the other blonde, and both sort of muscular) Make it say Lenno and Matt somewhere.

SIG

Render or stock(Picture) - Render

Size -

specification - Eh, just put two angry looking men(Animated) Holding swords standing together, with their arm around each other. (One with black hair, the other blonde, and both sort of muscular) Make it say Lenno and Matt somewhere.

lol u did the format wrong but its ok

i need the pics you want so post them and ill make it

SIG (put it in all caps)

Render or stock(Picture) - Who didn't see this one coming?

Size - 425 x 150

specification - Dark-blue-ish background

Text: "Black Luster Soldier" (in old english font, if not available, Times New Roman)

Edited by Black Luster Soldier