A couple of questions regarding fire emblem 7

Duncan Idaho

The nightmare modules suck. That's the reason for Nergal's badname (I noticed this yesterday as a matter of fact) and I was thinking of fixing all the issues with them in the near future. The UberSage is a class that Limstella uses which has an S rank in Staves/Anima both, and some morphs use it too for other reasons. The S ranks are the main differences though.

The nightmare modules suck. That's the reason for Nergal's badname (I noticed this yesterday as a matter of fact) and I was thinking of fixing all the issues with them in the near future. The UberSage is a class that Limstella uses which has an S rank in Staves/Anima both, and some morphs use it too for other reasons. The S ranks are the main differences though.

Uber sages also have a 30 def cap IIRC :u

Also, doesn't it still label those 'unused classes' as unused? (They're used for the rescue animation, as minor as that is, IIRC)

it's easy enough to fix; there's a module somewhere that lets you determine which animation is used for which weapon type

It's not exactly what i need, the function works, there is even a sprite animation, the problem is how the animation is executed, the 'square' for the Dark Druid is too small so the image becomes chopped as soon as you start with the healing.

are you referring to the battle animation or the map animation? i've never heard of a glitch with the map animation and if you're referring to the battle animation then i have literally no idea what you just said

Edited by CT075

are you referring to the battle animation or the map animation? i've never heard of a glitch with the map animation and if you're referring to the battle animation then i have literally no idea what you just said

I'll upload a vid later, but is more or less what Klok just said, the battle animation for the staff gets garbled up and somehow it afffected Fortify uses, i had fortify set for 80 uses, the glitch caused the 0 in 80 to be removed meaning any fortify staff now has xx/ 8

And now i have a problem, for some reason when i promote rath the game resets, as if pressed ctrl+r

And what do i need to do to be able to upload .ups files here?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1gww2zqmyqk4g0a/Fire%20Emblem%20copia.ups -> patch of the game with the problem.

The reset happens if i do it in the prep screen.

Edited by Duncan Idaho

i've seen that before and that error is because the oam isn't done properly

set his staff animation to be the same as his regular casting animation (i'm not even sure why it's set differently)

setting things to have over 64 uses generally does weird shit in my experience

you can fix your own damn promotion glitch

Edited by CT075

i've seen that before and that error is because the oam isn't done properly

set his staff animation to be the same as his regular casting animation (i'm not even sure why it's set differently)

setting things to have over 64 uses generally does weird shit in my experience

you can fix your own damn promotion glitch

I'll get to it, thanks, oh which of the animation modules should i use?