Has your file game cartridge ever been deleted?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

When I put my FE7 cartridge on my DS all of a sudden my file got erased. This happened when I put my games in my DS with a DS game inserted at the same time and this normally seems to be the cause. Same applies to on my FE8 before, but I do find it very common. Did the battery died inside or something?

What DS game was inserted? I heard there was a glitch with certain copies of one of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games that erased GBA saves.

Otherwise, I've had my FE6 cart die on me, but that was a pirated copy : /

What DS game was inserted? I heard there was a glitch with certain copies of one of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games that erased GBA saves.

Otherwise, I've had my FE6 cart die on me, but that was a pirated copy : /

IIRC that's only with the early japan copies. The only reason I can think of is if the internal battery died. It's not suprising because this game is about 5 years old now, and the fact that every little action you do makes the game save doesn't help.

Edited by Metal Arc

Several of my FE7 game had been deleted, it seems to be because of the cartridge recieving impact. The first time I put my DS (with FE7 in it) and when I took it out to play FE7 I found the game had been deleted, I presume it was because of the game rattling about in the bag. The second time it got deleted because I threw the cartridge against the wall, yeah. The third time it got deleted after the DS (obviously with FE7 in this) fell off my bed (it's a raised bed, so it fell from a fair height). After the third time the game stopped saving altogether so I had to buy a new copy of the game.

Its happened to me thousands of times. One time with hitting it, but the rest was while I was playing the game. I usually never get my extras erased, unless its Hector mode.

I remember the first time it happened to me. I was all "No! My support records". After the first 3 times it deleted itself, I stopped caring. I eventually realized the problem was the Gameboy Advance, the poor sucker is as good as dead.

Same thing happened to me. I kept on hitting the cartridge, and after doing so, I got my data back. Until I was out with my parents, then a glitch occurred, when I was playing Hector's Story normal mode. And after it occurred, when I went back to the main menu, it said "New Game" and "Resume Game", with nothing saying "Restart Chapter, Copy File, Erase File, and Extras".I kept my progress however, but my extras data was erased. (My Sound Room access and my unlocked songs, locked again. Support conversation viewer, only an "A" support between Gietz and Fiora, as well as Farina and Dart left to go for unlocking all of them.)

It's gonna be very rare to buy a brand new copy of it.

So is there a cartridge within the PSP?

And how can you play ROM's on a PSP? Just my curiousity.

idk how because i don't have one. i've seen my friends play GBA roms on theirs though.

i think all you need to do is load the rom and emulator to the PSP and go from there.