• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's what I thought

That only really bothered me with that thing you need the shell dude's power when playing with zero

Otherwise i liked it because it's a way to add a bit of difficulty to the stages you haven't beat yet

well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I might like it better if the game gave you more indication of which stages were affected by nightmare and which weren't.

The OHKO flame in one of that miniboss fights isn't bad, although the amount of times you fight him kinda is

Eh, I dislike OHKO terrain in bossfights, so maybe it's just me. That's part of the reason I dislike the dragon fight in MM2

Also you're saying the reploid rescuing is bad because if you want to do something in a specific way instead of the others the game lets you do, you need something

Ok

I kinda feel like you should be able to clear the game using every option the game presents to you and not just certain ones.

Like, I don't think it's unreasonable to want to be able to clear the final stages of the game using the Shadow Armour. Or even unpowered X if you're so inclined.

Oh, and here's the jump in question for those wondering.

I don't remember having any issues with the Setsuizan

You must be remembering wrong.

Srsly though, that input was so bad the devs of the MMX Collection were going to fix it. you can actually check for yourself as the final release has text saying the input is down+saber...but the actual input is still Up+saber,

Also I never cared for mm plot much \o/

Fair enough. But that's still no excuse for Zero to have hid himself while he repaired himself after getting cut the fuck in half in X5. Like, wat.

Youtube comment

i would seriously buy it, how much ? which console would run it ? congratz ... i think nintendo should buy it and just release ... everyone would win 

Um...if they were to do that...they would improve on the graphics big time!

Youtube comment

i would seriously buy it, how much ? which console would run it ? congratz ... i think nintendo should buy it and just release ... everyone would win [/size]

Um...if they were to do that...they would improve on the graphics big time![/size]

They could be jerks and just steal it because it's non-profit and the base is there.

I like melee more for competitive stuff but proj m is more fun with friends.

also i played Ike in brawl along time ago, and in pm he is fun.

I like P: M much more than Melee because Link isn't low tier in P: M

Youtube comment

i would seriously buy it, how much ? which console would run it ? congratz ... i think nintendo should buy it and just release ... everyone would win 

Um...if they were to do that...they would improve on the graphics big time!

Graphiczzzz

I still have not project M *regrets prior life decisions* But yeah from what I've seen Project M>vanilla brawl

Of course!

Original Smash > Brawl also, gameplay wise anyway. Brawl has great content.

Edited by John the Tactician

They could be jerks and just steal it because it's non-profit and the base is there.

If it were profitable, the game hack creators would get sued.

I still have not played project M *regrets prior life decisions* But yeah from what I've seen Project M>vanilla brawl

It has Roy.

Insta good even though I have not played.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

It has Roy.

Insta good even though I have not played.

Roy is pretty good too ^^

Do I need an SD card reader or just an SD card.

You need both really, but your computer might already come with one installed. ^//^

I would play it but my procrastination is just insane these days.

O well maybe ill do it tomorrow... or the next day

You should stop procrastinating and do it then! :p

Here's the thread if you didn't see it already.