Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

welp

i think i dug my own grave.w.

first was yosuga no sora?

Yosuga no Sora, Kiss x Sis. This one was Elfen Lied (yeah I'm not sure how I didn't get around to this one all things considered...)

dont fap too hard yo

Oh I don't really watch these to fap (seriously I didn't even get remotely close to fapping on the aforementioned shows - I watched them for the viewing pleasure and whatever story or whatnot that it may have had). I have plenty of material for that.
Edited by Interest

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[10:23:34 AM] Carge: NOT THE SUKUS AGAIN

[10:24:02 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): It's over.

[10:24:07 AM] Tristian S.: love is over

[10:24:10 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): BUT WAIT

[10:24:13 AM] Carge: ur mom

[10:24:16 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): THERE'S SOMEONE COMING TO FIGHT THE SUKU

[10:24:19 AM] SaffFlaff: It's ogre

[10:24:23 AM] SaffFlaff: NO

[10:24:26 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): COULD IT BE?!

[10:24:27 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): IT IS

[10:24:29 AM] SaffFlaff: SaffFlaff protects suku

[10:24:31 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

[10:24:40 AM] Carge: lenny?

[10:24:46 AM] Tristian S.: boxing lenny

[10:24:50 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): You can't stop him now. It's Captain Lenny!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[10:24:56 AM] SaffFlaff: Oh god

[10:25:11 AM] Tristian S.: (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง vs (´・ω・`)

[10:25:13 AM] SaffFlaff: Lenny vs Suku (?) o-o

[10:25:17 AM] SaffFlaff: OMG

[10:25:21 AM] Kindhearted Kanna (Mark): He's so ready. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

[10:27:02 AM] sephiroth irl IN HD ٩( ᐛ )و: my dad thinks the minions are an illuminati marketing ploy

[10:27:16 AM] sephiroth irl IN HD ٩( ᐛ )و: bc they all have one eye and are everywhere

[10:27:23 AM] sephiroth irl IN HD ٩( ᐛ )و: legit

Fuck if I know. From what I see anyway, as a rep of someone outside looking in, the fandom takes it way too seriously. At least in how they treat outsiders EX: remember that one episode that happened here over an avatar. Granted, that may be an extreme outlier, but that in my opinion is its most detrimental thing, from someone who hasn't ever tried it. And then when someone you know considers getting into it, the possibility of them becoming that pops into their head, which leads to such negative opinions on Touhou.

I know its not your fault or anything, and I aint pointing fingers at anyone who does like it, but sadly impressions go a long way. The only impression of Touhou I have is the beautiful fanart everywhere (I did a Youmu theme once)

But tbf regarding your thought on Touhou's fandom, the same thing could apply for just about everything, such as SSBM, Sonic The Hedgehog, (apparently) KH, modern FE, Rap music, groupies, etc (i dont even fuck with fandoms in general, but you come across it every once in a while). Yet people still judge and/or bash them for the same reasons if not worse. And openly too, be it they actually hate it, or just cause everyone else is doing it. There aint much you can do about it, really, if they're not willing.

Inb4 the convo's already passed

Just gonna say that all the people in question during that event have grown out of it. So yeah... At the same time, even after getting into Touhou, I don't mind if you don't play the games and just like the art. When Breezy did the Kokoro theme, no one raised a fuss.

Regarding the actual point: taking it seriously mainly shows they have a reason to like it :P:

Regarding the actual point: taking it seriously mainly shows they have a reason to like it :P:

Not exactly.

You can be as chill as ice and still like it very much.

Kega Fusion is good

Seconded.

Welp apparently I finished watching ANOTHER controversial anime. I should find more of these.

*looks up more anime with incest, gore, nudity, etc...*

I didn't remember incest in Another.

no prob, man

how goes your thing and stuff?

>ww>

It's all good, got music and currently perusing visual novels to read

I didn't remember incest in Another.

This made me lol.

I'll second you

o:

Oh my

Yosuga no Sora, Kiss x Sis. This one was Elfen Lied (yeah I'm not sure how I didn't get around to this one all things considered...)

If you liked Elfen Lied, I would recommend you check out Gantz.