• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm afraid I'm no good with these kinds of situations, usually I have nothing I can say. If I could make note of one thing however,

Now what nonsense is this? Your feelings are never "dumb", don't think for one second that they are.

Well I just get negative a lot and called out for it a lot, and also experiences growing up its kinda hard not to feel that way. S'not good, I know.

Ah, I see, that makes sense. I'm sure they genuinely like you to befriend you on skype, as in sending contact request. You could always ask maybe? And that makes sense too, not that unreasonable imo.

I guess, but idk aaaaaaa-- I'm just still worried and freezing up, like, I'd want to ask you or Ein but dunno how to do it directly for example

I guess, but idk aaaaaaa-- I'm just still worried and freezing up, like, I'd want to ask you or Ein but dunno how to do it directly for example

That's okay. It's understandable. But still, the ones you do have, I'm sure they do really care and maybe they would follow you.

wait, a few things before going to bed

shirley, i nominate nox as hagakure for the list

and my best wishes to letty and hope all things go well

like everyone else here, you're a friend to me

only wish for the best

and now to sleeepppppp

Not yet.

Wait, I thought you read about it, but yeah. Maybe you should get one if there's one accesible.

I'm alright, I guess. I just finished one story of the third book already... so I'm gonna stop for now, maybe, or something. What about you?

Not yet.

Wait, I thought you read about it, but yeah. Maybe you should get one if there's one accesible.

I'm alright, I guess. I just finished one story of the third book already... so I'm gonna stop for now, maybe, or something. What about you?

<~<

I'll see if I can, I'm up for trying new foods.

Interesting, are you enjoying the third book? I'm quite all right myself, relaxing after doing some squats. More like the stinging is making me stay down, lmao.

sol i appreciate that you recognise my dashie references lol

Of course, I stay comin' through. <w<

<~<

I'll see if I can, I'm up for trying new foods.

Interesting, are you enjoying the third book? I'm quite all right myself, relaxing after doing some squats. More like the stinging is making me stay down, lmao.

That's always a good attitude! Sometimes I am too, sometimes I'm picky as can be.

I'd say the first story was a very interesting case for sure. And well... that's natural, of course. At least you're doing some exercise like me.

That's always a good attitude! Sometimes I am too, sometimes I'm picky as can be.

I'd say the first story was a very interesting case for sure. And well... that's natural, of course. At least you're doing some exercise like me.

Thanks, I don't think being picky is a bad thing by default though, but how picky are we talking?

What was it about? Heh, yeah, but I had to get some food so it wouldn't be for naught. :(

Edited by Soledai

Thanks, I don't think being picky is a bad thing by default though, but how picky are we talking?

What was it about? Heh, yeah, but I had to get some food so it wouldn't be for naught. :(

Well, maybe just being picky in general perhaps? I think I've just been instilled to never be picky with my food and eat what I get and stuff like that. Ah well. Although maybe there can be particular foods I'd eat and not eat.

Well, not sure if you heard of the Murder on the Orient Express. Not to spoil too much, it was a case where this man was killed on the train shortly after it was stuck in a snowdrift. But the man used to be the leader of a gang or something and kidnapped children and asked for ransom but killed the children even if the ransom was given, and it was one particular kidnapping that stirred the killing, I guess. Also the people involved and the dumb man took place in New York... and I guess in the end, the real truth was that everyone on the train (except the kidnapped child's aunt) was in on the kill but the one accepted for the foreign police was that an outsider came abroad, killed the evil man, and left before the train departed again. Not sure if you understood that, lmao.

Also, I'm gonna head to bed now, I suppose.

Well, maybe just being picky in general perhaps? I think I've just been instilled to never be picky with my food and eat what I get and stuff like that. Ah well. Although maybe there can be particular foods I'd eat and not eat.

Well, not sure if you heard of the Murder on the Orient Express. Not to spoil too much, it was a case where this man was killed on the train shortly after it was stuck in a snowdrift. But the man used to be the leader of a gang or something and kidnapped children and asked for ransom but killed the children even if the ransom was given, and it was one particular kidnapping that stirred the killing, I guess. Also the people involved and the dumb man took place in New York... and I guess in the end, the real truth was that everyone on the train (except the kidnapped child's aunt) was in on the kill but the one accepted for the foreign police was that an outsider came abroad, killed the evil man, and left before the train departed again. Not sure if you understood that, lmao.

Also, I'm gonna head to bed now, I suppose.

I see, and that's good. I was here thinking there was a certain level of it, oops.

I haven't, but this sounds rather interesting. Lol yes, it made sense.

See you later. /late