• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well yeah... though you're probably right, because I actually understand more stuff in English. And well, I'm not entirely sure... It doesn't feel like it to me so far, but I haven't finished it yet. >_> I get distracted by SF, Skype and sleep.

You totally should. 8D

Ah, right. The language barrier is a thing too. Also lol getting distracted by sleep SF. My condolences.

There's something I want to improve my time on, actually, so I'll do that when I'm not as occupied.

Wanna be our Corrin?

Oh god no.

Ah, right. The language barrier is a thing too. Also lol getting distracted by sleep SF. My condolences.

There's something I want to improve my time on, actually, so I'll do that when I'm not as occupied.

Yeaaaaaah. I mean I can manage some things because apparently I recognize more kanji than I thought. And lmao, not that much of SF. I can ignore that. Sleep is the bigger problem.

What is that? <_< If I may ask.

Yeaaaaaah. I mean I can manage some things because apparently I recognize more kanji than I thought. And lmao, not that much of SF. I can ignore that. Sleep is the bigger problem.

Ah, I'm kind of the same, I can recognize them even if I can't fully grasp the meaning. x.x Good Shirley, also optimize the sleeping and you'll be a legit speedrunner. <v<

What is that? <_< If I may ask.

8612f1662e.jpg

See that 17:17?

I really dislike that time, so I wanna cut about 4 minutes off it.

Oh, the game is Contra 3/Contra Spirits, I was having fun with the name when I was naming my splits and stuff.

Edited by Soledai

I think I have one that you can use

Huh? I'd totally do Azura if it was serious.

Ah, I'm kind of the same, I can recognize them even if I can't fully grasp the meaning. x.x Good Shirley, also optimize the sleeping and you'll be a legit speedrunner. <v<

8612f1662e.jpg

See that 17:17?

I really dislike that time, so I wanna cut about 4 minutes off it.

Pretty much. Sometimes I know what it says so I can look it up so yeah. And how about I skip the sleep? 8D

Oooh, I see. Why not minimize all of them? Or most of those.

Pretty much. Sometimes I know what it says so I can look it up so yeah. And how about I skip the sleep? 8D

Oooh, I see. Why not minimize all of them? Or most of those.

No skipping sleep, it's vital to learn the game. ;)

That's the plan, especially "That Cimbing" and the "Final Stupid" I play too safely in those stages and end up losing time.

The reset stage is as optimized as I can get at the moment though.

No skipping sleep, it's vital to learn the game. ;)

That's the plan, especially "That Cimbing" and the "Final Stupid" I play too safely in those stages and end up losing time.

The reset stage is as optimized as I can get at the moment though.

What. I guess.... sigh. I rather not go to sleep because it means I'm stopping and then the thoughts kick in and stuff.

What about the Fuck a Bike stage. What kind of name is that? >_>