• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wish the enemy AI wouldn't be that smart, and actually attacked me in the Enemy Phase instead of just moving. They do that whenever there's a Defend the Line type of objective.

Watch the SRW version. You won't regret it. Hahahaha.

Like with Gundam SEED, I agree.

Haha, nicceee.

The kiddies are an afternoon obligation. The morning was spent enjoying new music ^^

This song definitely makes me feel ready!

<~~<

Oh oh, I see! That said, what's miss Mei up to right now then?

Goodness! Do your best!

I can't say I'm a fan of EDM, but I do like the song. Actually, I like some of the lyrics more than the actual song itself.

.....Shit

i knew there was a reason for that Ries av in my folder

Null perspiration, I'm faultlessly confident another team theme will come along.

they always come along

as well

also i wish i had another av with just of a warm smile that didn't look this anime

but oh well, beggars can't be choosers

<~~<

Oh oh, I see! That said, what's miss Mei up to right now then?

Goodness! Do your best!

I can't say I'm a fan of EDM, but I do like the song. Actually, I like some of the lyrics more than the actual song itself.

I'm simming! There was a new update to the game, which is making me a happy camper.

EDM is right up my alley. Though I will admit I haven't been visiting the genre as much as I used to.

Yes, the lyrics are great ^^

I could be attacking Laplamiz already if it wasn't that her flagship has HP Regen L... at least I'm just in Turn 7 of 9... heh...

Awesome! Amuro has W-Movement too.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh wow, the Cybuster failed to dodge... but could actually tank the attack! (As in, just 10 damage) Not a thing to happen often...

Turn 8... time to defeat Laplamiz!

Oh damn, the flagship has 64000 HP! That's just 1000 below the max. Whatever shall I do!? Pft, hahahaha, it fell in two hits! XD

Granted, with the Soul and Hot Blood seishins. And it was with Fin Funnels and Dancouhou Formation... but still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

gosh darn it refa stop being so cute

Thanks, I think.

photo-3901.png?_r=1461006390

Yeah, my avatar is the most beautiful.

Haha... I DID IT... routed the enemy, and in 8 turns, with one turn to spare. Those two skill points are as good as mine!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, things are turning for the worse. Bodolza is not patient enough to wait for the song preparations, cancels the cease-fire, and now both Zentrans and Meltrans are going it all out just above Earth. Lovely.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This stage... this stage... out of everything that has ever appeared in SRW so far, this has to be among my most favorites. Admitedly, I'm biased to it. Macross/Robotech was the first anime I ever saw, and what started my love for stuff like aircrafts and mechas. And seeing it here... in a playable form in a crossover medium with lots of other mechas... on my TV screen and with a controller in my hand... it seems so unbelievable yet here it is...

I so highly wish that the original Macross could appear again in SRW just to have this again. It's a shame that it may probably not happen. Despite the series making uninterrupted appearances since SRW L, it has only been Frontier the one used. Z2 and Z3 also had Macross 7, and BX also had Macross 30, but in general it's just Frontier the one used.

It's a shame there was no intermission screen or a chance to save. While I have a spare save file before Stage 62, I would still have to play through the first part of it, and I'd rather play straight to this part. Oh well...

I need to calm down, haha. I'll play the stage itself probably come Monday or so. If I can wait that long, heh...

Edited by Acacia Sgt