Apparently he had other cleavage avs to choose from

Yeah I do. All of Yomi.

she can't be the worst Senran because Shiki exists, tho

Hibari

but

but

but

she's not the worst senran, because minori exists

Minori's pretty terrible, but literally everything about Shiki is unlikeable.

Then there's the matter of her side story missions in SV, which are about the only thing in the series that has actually offended me.

FeelsBadMan

At least it was just before the drafting started. It would have been horrible if it was during a game.

I need a video of this

There's not really anything to see. It was just casters saying the game was postponed. If it had happened in-game, you'd probably just have seen one of the player disconnecting. Which reminds me of a game where a player disconnected and wasn't able to rejoin and the rules of tournament stated that the game should continue anyway. One of the player on that team controlled his character as well as the one of his teammate and they somehow managed to win.

ac people can't come till tomorrow apparently

joy

Don't melt

What problem? She has the best chest :smug:

Hibari is worse

nah murasaki has the best chest, 102 size op

bullshit

minori has a even worse va than hibari, hibari has an interesting(while dumb) backstory, minori is literally just a child(which in japan she'd be considered one too!)

i just can't

Minori's pretty terrible, but literally everything about Shiki is unlikeable.

Then there's the matter of her side story missions in SV, which are about the only thing in the series that has actually offended me.

i can understand that shiki is pretty bad

to be honest, her theme is the only reason Yozakura isn't my third place for gessen

the unholy trinity of senran for you guys i'm guessing?

>unholy

what is so unholy about senran kagura

Reminds me of a story that the casters told during a pause in LCS

one player kept hearing a humming noise in his headset so they had a pause to investigate

turns out it was his teammate doing it

So the tech note at the end said

"We asked the player to stop, and the issue was resolved"

>unholy

I think he means, like, the unholy trinity of Senran Characters.

it is canonically the largest Edited by shinpichu

>unholy

i mean more you guys each have a senran you guys hate

so i'm taking you guys' most hated and forming the unholy trinity of Shiki, Minori and Hibari

ye

There's not really anything to see. It was just casters saying the game was postponed. If it had happened in-game, you'd probably just have seen one of the player disconnecting. Which reminds me of a game where a player disconnected and wasn't able to rejoin and the rules of tournament stated that the game should continue anyway. One of the player on that team controlled his character as well as the one of his teammate and they somehow managed to win.

gotta beat the odds

bullshit

minori has a even worse va than hibari, hibari has an interesting(while dumb) backstory, minori is literally just a child(which in japan she'd be considered one too!)

i just can't

Please

I haven't played any of the Shinovi games, Minori doesn't -seem- terrible to me since she's kind of cute. Although what ShinP has told me about Shiki I agree that she's awful. But ugh, Hibari's gameplay, voice and personality just sickens me to no end.

Renka's not bad, in my opinion anyhow. The whole Taiko drummer thing she has going on is pretty neat, and she's somewhat fun to play as.

I forgot about Renka, she seems pretty okay

i mean more you guys each have a senran you guys hate

so i'm taking you guys' most hated and forming the unholy trinity of Shiki, Minori and Hibari

yes, i can agree those are the worst girls

I double checked and I think it's actually 105

well shit

Please

I haven't played any of the Shinovi games, Minori doesn't -seem- terrible to me since she's kind of cute. Although what ShinP has told me about Shiki I agree that she's awful. But ugh, Hibari's gameplay, voice and personality just sickens me to no end.

She's cute but she gets really annoying

She is essentially the Hibari of Gessen, Minori doesn't hit as hard as Hibari, her theme is The Nutcracker, and her voice is just as bad as Hibari's to the point where I just skip scenes's she's in

At least Hibari actually knows what the shinobi life is supposed to be, Minori treats it like it's a game, through and through(which also contradicts Yumi's initial thought process in SV as well). The only thing I can say that i really actually like Minori(or rather, pity) was the fact that she and Kurokage were playing hide and seek and Kurokage never came back

That honestly just makes me really sad

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar