• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I couldn't get into Attack on Titan at all :x

I feel bad for Sasha being reduced to potato jokes though, she seemed cool

...actually its hard for me to get into apocalyptic settings in general because so many people die and your favorite is likely to die it just gets too doom and gloom and its really hard for me to care

...actually its hard for me to get into apocalyptic settings in general because so many people die and your favorite is likely to die it just gets too doom and gloom and its really hard for me to care

Same

Finally! They've arrived.

Now to ensure I can box in the Adrastea while enemies are still around...

And good timing as well, as the Leos' weapons were running out of ammo.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My problem with it is the pacing. The manga is probably better about this.

This one is eternal; 4-5 episodes to move a rock? I'll pass. Also, 2-3 episodes to decide whether or not to bite your thumb, meanwhile everyone around you is being hopelessly (and in some cases, hilariously) slaughtered? Nah.

When it comes to apocalyptic settings, I'd say I care more about the setting itself, rather than the characters. Characters dying in that kind of thing is supposed to drive the point home.

I mean, we don't need wholesale slaughter to emphasize that a story is dark, I'll grant, but a little death is fine, I'd say.

that was the prime reason I couldn't get into that show in the beginning

but that show is shit anyway so don't feel too bad \o/

Apocalyptic huh... I prefer Post-Apocalyptic, if anything...

Alright, I boxed the Adrastea. Now to defeat the other enemies... but man, the Adrastea flees at even around 8500 HP left. This will be tough to take down. Though the skill point is much easier to aquire.

My problem with it is the pacing. The manga is probably better about this.

This one is eternal; 4-5 episodes to move a rock? I'll pass. Also, 2-3 episodes to decide whether or not to bite your thumb, meanwhile everyone around you is being hopelessly (and in some cases, hilariously) slaughtered? Nah.

When it comes to apocalyptic settings, I'd say I care more about the setting itself, rather than the characters. Characters dying in that kind of thing is supposed to drive the point home.

I mean, we don't need wholesale slaughter to emphasize that a story is dark, I'll grant, but a little death is fine, I'd say.

I was reading the manga when I tried to but yeah I don't remember the pacing being......that bad, at least not compared to the anime from what you told me, yeesh

Ah that makes sense too, I just feel like AoT handles its p badly but idk

that was the prime reason I couldn't get into that show in the beginning

but that show is shit anyway so don't feel too bad \o/

oo

and nice

Edited by Lettuce

Sometimes I feel like I need to go back and watch the rest of AoT just so I can fully understand the jokes and criticisms people make at its expense

and then you don't because it's not worth it

i'm like curious about AoT but then i read that the guy literally sold out

like "i was going to have a grim ending and people were gonna die but then i got popular and i can't make millions of people cry!!" sold out in an interview

so fuck that

Edited by PKLucas531

i'm like curious about AoT but then i read that the guy literally sold out

like "i was going to have a grim ending and people were gonna die but then i got popular and i can't make millions of people cry!!" sold out in an interview

so fuck that

Maybe he should've followed Tomino's example. Killed almost everyone yet people wanted more.

Edited by Acacia Sgt