• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i'm like curious about AoT but then i read that the guy literally sold out

like "i was going to have a grim ending and people were gonna die but then i got popular and i can't make millions of people cry!!" sold out in an interview

so fuck that

This sounds real bad though

i'm like curious about AoT but then i read that the guy literally sold out

like "i was going to have a grim ending and people were gonna die but then i got popular and i can't make millions of people cry!!" sold out in an interview

so fuck that

personally i feel like one of the biggest problems with attack on titan the anime aside from anime being bad is that the season ending isn't an ending of any kind

it literally could've been the end to any episode

Maybe, but who knows

Even if I end up disliking it that wouldn't necessarily have made it a waste of time

if you think that, go watch some classic SAO

Oh that reminds me

If that FF thing works out, who would you gotten an av of?

if you think that, go watch some classic SAO

Oh that reminds me

If that FF thing works out, who would you gotten an av of?

See, the difference with SAO is that I don't feel I could possibly gain anything from that. Looking at AoT and SAO the reasons and details of why SAO is shit are basically completely clear to me, and it's also universally known as being bad; "SAO is bad" is just "the sky is blue", as opposed to AoT which, despite an overall negative impression in this thread, isn't quite as clear to me.

Cecil, of course.

Edited by DavidSW

See, the difference with SAO is that I don't feel I could possibly gain anything from that. Looking at AoT and SAO the reasons and details of why SAO is shit are basically completely clear to me, and it's also universally known as being bad; "SAO is bad" is just "the sky is blue", as opposed to AoT which, despite an overall negative impression in this thread, isn't quite as clear to me.

Cecil, of course.

AoT has better openings than SAO for one.

And while I haven't watched the AoT anime, what I have seen of it at least makes me think that it looks gorgeous.

And maybe the manga isn't 'The Best Ever!!!' but it still an entertaining read.

Pick your fighting game boss prefix

Violent

Wild

Shin

True

Evil

Dark

Serious

Infinite

Unlimited

Which one do you think suits me?

I know which one I'd pick, but I don't know if it really fits.

looks like a regular ol vn to me

It's a cute raising sim VN Edited by Balcerzak

So, Stage 4 finished, got skill point, but the Adrastea could escape. Not that it matters, since plot-wise, they still run away, as the party rushes over to Luna Two...

... which of course was a distraction. It's not set to drop on Earth. In fact, the characters theorize Dekim's old Operation Meteor plans have been long discarded anyway, due to the shockwave. Many mobile suits and nuclear missiles (okay now, the GP-02 was pushing it... now it turns out nuclear missiles were built during the Balmar War!? ) were stolen, though. His real aim is the Moon and Project Aegis. Seems he plans to double-cross the Titans, use Project Aegis to only protect the Space Colonies, then use the nuclear missiles as insurance in case the Titans figure it out beforehand.

In the meantime, Trowa was able to sneak into the Lean Horse Jr., revealing he had been a double agent. And also clears up he just took the name Trowa Barton. He's not really related to Dekim.

And so, it's onwards to the Moon to stop Dekim.

But that will be for another day.

Which one do you think suits me?

I know which one I'd pick, but I don't know if it really fits.

It's a cute raising sim VN

I just said face because I didn't see one for god

A sad one.