• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Pretty messy going so far...

I checked out Masamune-kun's Revenge, Fate: Grand Order, and Akiba's Trip....and, well, the last was, believe it or not, the better of the bunch...I can may be understand now how Keijo won people's...hearts, last season.

Pretty messy going so far...

I checked out Masamune-kun's Revenge, Fate: Grand Order, and Akiba's Trip....and, well, the last was, believe it or not, the better of the bunch...I can may be understand now how Keijo won people's...hearts, last season.

These anime...

How are you?

These anime...

How are you?

aren't they impressive? I expected more out of Grand Order, but as of now it's nothing worth having expectations about. Shame. And yet, rising above all the mess that they tried piecing together in that first episode, Lancer/Cu was a ton of fun to watch; the guy deserved to have a day like that. So, one thing done right.

i love masamune

Have you read the manga???

I read up a good portion of it, enough to where I can tell how much material they'll be adapting for this season, but the first episode left me feeling a bit worried about their ability properly adapt it...something was missing in the first episode, and the manga was also starting to lose some sense of direction imo.

...unless you were referring to something else, if so, just ignore all that mess above.

i-i havent but i still love masamune

sorry to disappoint

Oh I'm not disappointed in any way, don't worry about it; just going off/sharing what my thoughts on the show so far are. I was looking forward to it, and will probably still watch it. I hope you enjoy it, if you decide to keep up with it.

aren't they impressive? I expected more out of Grand Order, but as of now it's nothing worth having expectations about. Shame. And yet, rising above all the mess that they tried piecing together in that first episode, Lancer/Cu was a ton of fun to watch; the guy deserved to have a day like that. So, one thing done right.

That's a word for it. ;)

Though, what's wrong with Grand Order? Not that I have any expectations either

If I had the willpower to actually play a Tales game again, it'd either be "finishing Xillia 2" or "replaying Destiny 2"

either of those sound like a good idea

You never finished Xillia 2?

Edited by Trisitei

Xillia 2 just had bad timing, honestly.

There was this "tired of Tales" mood in the air, that's still around, and I had just gotten it too. I think I made some good progress though.

Simply put, I burned out on Tales.

Edited by Soledai

That's a word for it. ;)

Though, what's wrong with Grand Order? Not that I have any expectations either

...I though about making this a sort of review of all I find poorly done in the episode, but I'll save you the time and just list a few things:

* bad/bland MC

* too much exposition/techno talk

* "nice" villains.

* some poor character-design choices

* some annoying characters

either of those sound like a good idea

You never finished Xillia 2?

I personally haven't done much with it either; played some hours, but stopped for some reason or other, and now I'm just playing Trails of Cold Steel...which I personally think some times should be named like "trails of endless dialogue", but that's just me...

I personally haven't done much with it either; played some hours, but stopped for some reason or other, and now I'm just playing Trails of Cold Steel...which I personally think some times should be named like "trails of endless dialogue", but that's just me...

Ah yeah it can be lengthy, but it's all about getting you to care about the world I guess? Like, (I'm making this up): instead of someone dying or a town being destroyed you'll hopefully grow attached to the people or the place before anything of major consequence happens to it! Cold Steel in particular is about them trying to find their place in the world.

Just their method of storytelling throughout the series.

...I though about making this a sort of review of all I find poorly done in the episode, but I'll save you the time and just list a few things:

* bad/bland MC

* "nice" villains.

This actually says a lot. My condolences.

Though, what does "nice" mean, exactly?

Also, that's not just Cold Steel, the entire Trails series is verbose like that.

Xillia 2 just had bad timing, honestly.

There was this "tired of Tales" mood in the air, that's still around, and I had just gotten it too. I think I made some good progress though.

Simply put, I burned out on Tales.

guess it was from Zestiria ,but i can feel that

maybe suggest beating Xillia 2 first? should be far enough in were a single binge could beat it

* bad/bland MC

* "nice" villains.

sounds like Grand Order alright

how come? stopping at Xillia 2 you mean

gotta get that exposition ya know?